Toni Kroos

zidaneisgod

The problem is that for no reason whatsoever, everyone thinks he can play like Xabi Alonso.
The guy plays just like Modric. Need to have a defensive midfielder next to him.

BerkeleyBernie

He's a great player and not his fault James,Bale,Ronaldo and Benz left them in the lurch.

Exactly. No way Kroos and Modric could cover that huge hole in the midfield by themselves.

Here's Modric just before Barça recovered the ball leading to Neymar's goal. Count the Madrid players ineligible to receive a pass.

modric-isolated.jpg

Last edited:

Yannik

Transfer Agreementhttps://footballleaks2015.wordpress.com/2016/02/08/der-spiegel-documents-toni-kroos/
  • 25,000,000€ net
    • 12,000,000€ within 72 hours
    • 8,000,000€ on 15 July 2015
    • 5,000,000 on 15 July 2016

Contract with Real Madrid [PDF]
Quick translation (sorry for the mistakes):

• The player will receive, during the first season, a salary of 11,320,755€ gross in two equal installments (10/Jan/15 and 10/Jul/15). Calculated with a personal income tax of 47% (6,004,770€ net)
  • From 2015/2016 to 2019/2020, the player will receive 10,909,091€ gross each season. Calculated with a personal income tax of 45% (6,000,000.05€ net)
  • The first time the player is nominated for the FIFA WORLD PLAYER award, he'll receive 1,887,792.40€ gross (999,999.72€ net). In case the player wins this bonus, it'll be added to his contract in the following years.
  • The first time the player wins the FIFA WORLD PLAYER award, he'll receive 1,887,792.40€ gross. In case the player wins this bonus, it'll be added to his contract in the following years.
  • The player accepts an insurance whose sole beneficiary in the event of disability or death will be Real Madrid
  • If the player breaches the contract unilaterally, he'll have to pay 300,000,000€
  • During the term of this agreement, the player gives Real Madrid 50% of his image rights at a global level and without geographical limitation of any kind. The Player agrees to collaborate with Real Madrid in the exploitation of these rights.
  • If the player creates or is involved in the creation of any online product or service, related with him and with his image, he'll give Real Madrid a series of rights (space for the club in his web sites and social networks, upload videos in his Youtube account...)
  • Both parties agree that the following activities are incompatible with this agreement:
    • Sports or recreational activities that involve risk of injury
    • Activities that restrict or reduce rest periods
    • Risk activities such as use of vehicles (except automobile, train or airplane), specially every kind of motorcycle, including water scooters
    • Ski, paragliding, climbing.

Last edited:

Cule Finn

Can't believe I was disappointed when Madrid signed this man. A poor man's Rakitic with zero defensive contribution and some nice long balls.

xXKonan

Hilarious part is Zidane will continue playing Kroos as a DM no matter what.

He constantly gets exposed when he plays as a DM, but it's truly mind blowing He keeps being played there over and over again despite being such a Liability Defensive wise. The goal reminds me of his poor attempt at tracking Iniesta in the classico.

https://streamable.com/90ih

I mean seriously he didn't even bother trying to track Iniesta he just strolled and let Iniesta score. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was incredibly overrated after the World Cup.

Obviously not playing at his best position, but even then, I think he's overrated, and overhyped. That said, even if he's not a DM, he SHOULD do better there. A 35 year old Xavi would. It's just shameful.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hilarious part is Zidane will continue playing Kroos as a DM no matter what.

He constantly gets exposed when he plays as a DM, but it's truly mind blowing He keeps being played there over and over again despite being such a Liability Defensive wise. The goal reminds me of his poor attempt at tracking Iniesta in the classico.

https://streamable.com/90ih

I mean seriously he didn't even bother trying to track Iniesta he just strolled and let Iniesta score. :lol:

That's the goal I was referring to in the RM thread, baffling how he's just throtling back, even walking at the end with no f% given whatsoever :lol:

And yes of course, he'll be there, week in week out, same line up over and over again .. for our biggest joy tbh :D

Home of Barca Fans