Thiago - Busquets - Eriksen

:worthy:

Will most likely be this though:

Suarez - Messi

Coutinho - Busquets - Rakitic- Griezmann

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Griezmann on right wing? o_O

I don't see where else he'll play if he even joins. If we keep the same 4-4-2 formation and Suarez still starts despite scoring less than some duds in the CL despite being our #9 then that would be his position.

Andrew M

I don't see where else he'll play if he even joins. If we keep the same 4-4-2 formation and Suarez still starts despite scoring less than some duds in the CL despite being our #9 then that would be his position.

Perhaps one of Griez and Coutinho in the midfield but surely not both. I'd imagine rotation with Suarez in 442 or up front in 433

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Perhaps one of Griez and Coutinho in the midfield but surely not both. I'd imagine rotation with Suarez in 442 or up front in 433

I don't see two high profile signings not starting every game if possible. Too much money signed for and too high salaries not to play.

Joan

Would rather have Coutinho where Messi is and Messi up top with Griezmann if that is the plan.

Suarez and Messi dont give enough off ball or pressing to play together. In my opinion.

We'll see a lot of Griezmann-Messi duo, for sure. Interested to see how that works out.

But speaking about big matches, we all know Suarez is not gonna be benched.

Vilarrubi

Would rather have Coutinho where Messi is and Messi up top with Griezmann if that is the plan.

Suarez and Messi dont give enough off ball or pressing to play together. In my opinion.

Yeah finally someone in Coutinho who could make those deadly through balls to Messi which we've lacked for a few seasons now if he was CAM. We saw glimpses of it this season.

Who would take the other CM spot though?

BarçaBarça

We'll see a lot of Griezmann-Messi duo, for sure. Interested to see how that works out.

But speaking about big matches, we all know Suarez is not gonna be benched.

At least not next season. Or maybe not all of them, for sure. But I think he will see enough benchtime next season already, so he is forced to accept his degregation in 2019 and be a benchplayer, or get sold.

I would love Eriksen and Thiago here instead of Griezmann, but that is mission impossible, so Griezmann and one extra midfielder would be quite a lot better than our current squad.
Suarez needs to be faced out sooner rather than later.

Yeah finally someone in Coutinho who could make those deadly through balls to Messi which we've lacked for a few seasons now if he was CAM. We saw glimpses of it this season.

Who would take the other CM spot though?

Look at which thread you are in :lol:
Thiago if possible would also be a dream signing - whoever possible of those two would be extraordinary.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans