Thiago Silva

barca1899

Oh, Sandro... Trying the Pep approach :pep:

BREAKING - Rosell: "Thiago Silva is a player we want but #PSG does not event want to sit down and negotiate."

Rosell blows it: "My hope is that Thiago Silva convinces PSG to sit down and negotiate, and the rest is on us. No money issue."

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, at least now our interest is official and not just rumours.

No money issue? Damn, Rosell wants to blow the bank.

L

Learo

Im sure psg want messi as well, but "barca does not even want to sit down and negotiate"! stop obsessing about silva, we are ruining our club with this attitude of "no money issue", spending wildly and giving away for free. it needs to stop and we need to act like we are not drunk in the transfer market.

JamDav1982

Well, at least now our interest is official and not just rumours.

No money issue? Damn, Rosell wants to blow the bank.

Jeepers half the time he is attacked for being obsessed by money, now when he makes it clear that is not the case in this transfer he wants to 'blow the bank'

The guy cant win!!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Jeepers half the time he is attacked for being obsessed by money, now when he makes it clear that is not the case in this transfer he wants to 'blow the bank'

The guy cant win!!
What an overreaction. Where did I say that I have anything against spending big money on TS? I'm just surprised that he isn't.

F

Flavia

The guy cant win!!

That's a bit mistranslated. Rosell said money is not an issue for psg, that they have no need to sell.

"No es un problema de precio, porque negociamos con gente que eso no le preocupa, no se quieren sentar a negociar".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's a bit mistranslated. Rosell said money is not an issue for psg, that they have no need to sell.

"No es un problema de precio, porque negociamos con gente que eso no le preocupa, no se quieren sentar a negociar".

So Rosell knows that money is not an issue for PSG and they don't want to let him go, what can Barca possibly offer PSG to get Thiago Silva? Messi?

It is amazing that Rosell and Tito are this clueless. They should have simply given up on him and get someone else before it is too late!

L

Learo

thanks for clearing it up. so rosell do know that psg are filthy rich and that they can blackmail us for an extortionate sum if they want. so is rosell stupid? no, he is very smart. so why are we obsessing about TS? TS is a typical barca transfer, the way i see it. Ridiculously expensive, at the tail-end of his career, close to zero sell-on value, sky high wage etc etc. he would fit right in with the way we seem to operate. the only logic behind this, under the pre-condition that our management is smart, is that some sort of corruption is taking place when it comes to transfers, which probably happened on a big scale under laporta but is continuing under this management.

Meitux

Its over guys,in the matter of fact it never started for Barcelona.We should get over it,PSG doesnt need money..Thiago Silva would never push to the limits as he said is not uhappy there..

Meitux

Where do you see the good chance really..He said himself he wont push for a transfer..I say we should turn our interest one someone else.Its pointelss to try continuing for him

oz187

The Thiago Silva thing is going to run and run. Barca would want to spend as little as they can get away with, PSG and Silva would want to get as much as they can. PSG seemingly want to keep Silva, but if Silva wants a move then maybe something could be agreed. No one wants to look like the bad guy though, so that's why there's lots going on in the media and no doubt some backroom discussions.

Meitux

The Thiago Silva thing is going to run and run. Barca would want to spend as little as they can get away with, PSG and Silva would want to get as much as they can. PSG seemingly want to keep Silva, but if Silva wants a move then maybe something could be agreed. No one wants to look like the bad guy though, so that's why there's lots going on in the media and no doubt some backroom discussions.
I dont believe he looks like the bad guy,he didnt say anything wrong to piss off PSG.He said he would like to play here but isnt unhappy there either and wont push for a transfer

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Where do you see the good chance really..He said himself he wont push for a transfer..I say we should turn our interest one someone else.Its pointelss to try continuing for him

well just believe me and hope that we can convince psg which if done will mean that he will be our player

Home of Barca Fans