Mesut Ozil

Joan

He isn't german either way. Especially after seeing how he cites prayers from coran instead of singing anthem of his country before matches. Fact that majority of turks living in Germany, despite having all the good that this country provides for them, continue to pledge loyalty to piece of shit tyrant and enemy of West, Erdoshit, is common knowledge. Maybe that's why he and Gundogan didn't think much about having a friendly photo with the Roach. Everyone is so used to this that it doesn't even come to mind that this is a bad move.

Go please tell him what he is. ;)

michelco

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: wtf

you watch too much CNN

jesus christ I'll have to explain this to your asperger mind in detail. it was hyperbole for some added comedy effect, exaggerating both sides of the sentence: i.e he is neither a "ruthless fascist killer dicatator" nor is he just "a jolly good fellow who likes football". I think most ppl understood this

Barcilliant

Never liked him as a player but respect his stance on this occasion.

He is right. Too often in western society immigrants are made the scapegoat for any failure, be it economic, social political or sporting.

Europe was built on the genocide and racism of people of colour. For this continent to preach human rights to others is pure hypocrisy!

MTL_Barca

I think he's a great leader in general, sometimes he says some dumb shit and changes his mind easily, but I wouldn't call him a 'ruthless fascist killer dictator'

Maybe dictator, but rutheless fascist killer? that's dumb af

Do you seriously call all the things he does just "sometimes says some dumb shit"?

Özil taking the easy way out and presenting himself as the victim but i don't think its that simple. He started this himself and he made it worse with saying nothing for too long and not everybody criticizing him for the pic, his attitude and this statements is racist.

If it comes to the NT he didn't even lose anything here honestly because he was out anyway, the pressure on Löw was too big. Everyone wanted Özil out by now and that was not because of Erdogan or the national anthem but because of his performances and the fact that he (and Khedira as well for example) perfectly represented whats wrong with the German NT and Löw giving out safe starting spots to players that don't deserve them anymore. He won't be missed, not because he is seen as an immigrant but because of how he played the last years.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Do you seriously call all the things he does just "sometimes says some dumb shit"?

Özil taking the easy way out and presenting himself as the victim but i don't think its that simple. He started this himself and he made it worse with saying nothing for too long and not everybody criticizing him for the pic, his attitude and this statements is racist.

If it comes to the NT he didn't even lose anything here honestly because he was out anyway, the pressure on Löw was too big. Everyone wanted Özil out by now and that was not because of Erdogan or the national anthem but because of his performances and the fact that he (and Khedira as well for example) perfectly represented whats wrong with the German NT and Löw giving out safe starting spots to players that don't deserve them anymore. He won't be missed, not because he is seen as an immigrant but because of how he played the last years.

He was pretty decent in the 2010 and 2014 world cups. I don't even like him as a player. BTW alot of Real fans wanted him to stay. He didn't get along with Ancellotti.

MTL_Barca

He was pretty decent in the 2010 and 2014 world cups. I don't even like him as a player. BTW alot of Real fans wanted him to stay. He didn't get along with Ancellotti.

Yeah but that was a minimum of 4 years ago, a lot people were criticizing him harshly for his performances not because of a photo or because he doesn't sing the anthem or is part Turkish. Sometimes people misjudged him because he just isn't a fighter type and these players always get blamed first but in this case thats all too easy, he just got worse thats the reality BUT (and thats the important part) it never felt like Löw was even questioning him EVER. People wanted him out of the NT besides Erdogan, people were going crazy when he was back in the starting 11 in the 3rd WC game next to Khedira AGAIN. It was bound to happen, with Löw staying it was clear he HAS to make a cut now because he was criticized as well and Özil would've been one of the first players to get kicked out no matter if there was politics involved or not because Löw somehow has to show the fans that he can change something. He was a safe starter for 8 years, never questioned and this is his way to avoid getting left out.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Europe was built on the genocide and racism of people of colour. For this continent to preach human rights to others is pure hypocrisy!

Stop spouting bullshit. Vast majority of Europe didn't have anything to do with slavery. Arab countries (tribes) of the Middle East started slave trade long before it came here and were at it for almost thousand of years. Including here in Europe where Ottoman Muslim Turks committed genocide against entire Balkan.

Ozil has become shit and now hides behind race card while at the same time supporting Erdogan - who is a blatant racist himself. Go ask Kurds.

El Gato

Villarato!

And a lot didn’t care for him precisely, because being a thin-skinned pussy with a greedy daddy whispering in his ear is his MO. It manifested itself that summer in 2013 when he wanted assurance he will keep a starting spot despite Di Maria, Isco, Modrić and Bale all in competition. It made sense for us to sell him on so many different grounds.

Catta

Hoenes was always a piece of shit, I hope someone releases similar comments when he steps down from his Bayern role.

Home of Barca Fans