Arda Turan

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Invisible for most of the game, especially in the 1st half. Bilbao just ran through him and our midfield the whole half.

Total-Football

This old man is not good enough to play for fc Barcelona period .. If i accept mediocrity i would say he had an acceptable game, but there is no room for mediocrity here.

Pepfan

This old man is not good enough to play for fc Barcelona period .. If i accept mediocrity i would say he had an acceptable game, but there is no room for mediocrity here.

I don't know which game you watched and with what kind if glasses on but he played well. Created lot of chances going forward.

Pepfan

I thought he had a decent game. Made a few key passes and positioning was good.

Positioning and stamina are two problems with his game else his dribbling and passing are barca class.

That said if he can improves on these two aspects then may be can slot in midfield here.

F

FlaFCB

Positioning and stamina are two problems with his game else his dribbling and passing are barca class.

That said if he can improves on these two aspects then may be can slot in midfield here.
You can't expect a 30 year old to improve his stamina.

LeeRomeno

Had a good game i think, one of his best in midfield. I mean no Iniesta, but no big mistakes and some nice drives/assists forward.

Home of Barca Fans