Mario Balotelli

Nirre_99

He has talent, but from what I seen watching inter and the Italian youth team he got some serious attitude issues.

It's way way too easy to get him concentrateing on stuff other than his footballing and after you got him to loose focus he generally sux the rest of the game.

Barcilliant

Why are we even mentioning Bleatelli-he's always crying, bleating or sulking. FFS-he makes Moaninho look good. I hope Real Madrid buy him and leave him on the bench!

lonewolf19

Back with a bang. He played pretty smart today and worked for the team. If only this attitude can continue in all Inter's game. This kid obviously got amazing talent, he just needs to grow more brain cells.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I saw his name being thrown by Catalan established reporters as our summer signing.
Love his talent but the attitude..
Thanx but no thanx

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Attitude problems can be treated boj, and he's not got any problem while on field, I mean, in terms of team play as far as I know!! So...

B

beautifulgame

I think he can be tamed.

I'm not sure either though to tell you the truth.

However, if we can get a good rate and Guardiola has confidence in him, then I would welcome signing him rather than a forward that only has couple years left at top level.

7Skies

For god's sake, the kid is 18 years old and one of the best for his age, with IMMENSE talent... so he is brash, hot-headed, cocky...

That will change with experience and age, and GOOD SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE from the coach, team-mates, etc...

I don't know what the locker room is like at Inter, but if Balotelli does come to Barca, I am sure he will be fine given some time.

I mean seriously, most people were dumbasses when they are 18 years old.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I'm not sure, but I think he would be a great signing. It will be very interesting to see who we will get for our LW. Here are a couple of options:

Villa
Ribery
Robinho
Silva
Balotelli
Di Maria
Hazard
Pato
Van Persie
Nani

Home of Barca Fans