Gerard Deulofeu

God Serena

Deulofeu probably feels a bit like Messi watching all his great passes and effort get rewarded with nothing by his teammates. They can't even score the penalties that result from his in-swingers.

JamDav1982

Possibly, but it was a good ball in and the pen was a result of the ensuing chaos.

The pen was due to a rush of blood from the goal keeper really.

He played quite well but still a lot of poor decisions. Off side too much and dribble, dribble and get ball in fell flat as often as it worked.

Still unconvinced but see what future brings.

God Serena

The pen was due to a rush of blood from the goal keeper really.

He played quite well but still a lot of poor decisions. Off side too much and dribble, dribble and get ball in fell flat as often as it worked.

Still unconvinced but see what future brings.

He makes poor decisions but it's not as if even our legendary MSN are immune to such a thing. Gone are the stepovers and attempts to dribble multiple men at once just because he feels he can, and he seemed to be taking advantage of the obvious instruction to double mark him by dribbling to the touchline and feeding the ball to the free man in the area. It's a shame nothing ever came from that but it could prove useful for us when he's eventually feeding that ball to someone a bit more dangerous than Suso.

For a backup player who'd only cost 12m he looks to be a great option. Can only hope he plays like this for us though.

Galning

Not sure if Deulofeu is the right choice, but I hope so, and at least we'll have an actual winger as a backup for Neymar/Messi.

Co0ter

Still much better than Paco and would of been free... added to the very long list of free players who are also better including Sandro, Munir and more.

Richard.H

Holds the ball way too long. It's simply his style of play. I still think he doesn't fit our style and would not be a good backup option. He is performing well with AC Milan simply because he is a good fit for them. He should stay there and be a regular starter. Here, he would most likely be competing with Munir for scrub minutes.

God Serena

Holds the ball way too long. It's simply his style of play. I still think he doesn't fit our style and would not be a good backup option. He is performing well with AC Milan simply because he is a good fit for them. He should stay there and be a regular starter. Here, he would most likely be competing with Munir for scrub minutes.

In a perfect world MSN aren't so absurdly untouchable that not a single other forward can look forward to anything better than "Scrub minutes".

And what is our style of play, anyways? He holds onto the ball a lot less than Neymar and he starts every game he's available.

God Serena

I tuned in to watch AC Milan but instead found myself watching a couple of European women play a very long, very close, game of tennis.

And they're still playing, even now.

Home of Barca Fans