Positive Thinking Cules

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
*8 points lead with only 7 matches to go
*Messi back to scoring ways
*Milito didn't seem so much lost last night
*Thiago scoring a goal, a header at that
*Us getting a come back win
*The squad can be rested pretty nicely before that endless stretch of crucial Classico run

Last edited:

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I just moved to Germany on last thursday. The day before I left, my son who is six years old gave me a card he made for me. It was a drawing of me and him watching FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid and the score was 10-1 in favor of Barcelona:) If thats not positvie then I don't know what is!

christina

Pure Happiness
I just moved to Germany on last thursday. The day before I left, my son who is six years old gave me a card he made for me. It was a drawing of me and him watching FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid and the score was 10-1 in favor of Barcelona:) If thats not positvie then I don't know what is!

thats CUTE :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Haha nice... Your kid is going to be one awesome young man :)

ledzep

as Cruyff recently said, we need only 2 wins out of 4 with mardid, which aint gonna be a problem:
one in CdR final - trophy
one in home leg of CL - ticket to the final
madrid games seem not be so stressful after all

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to say that, for me, the season has already proved a success. La Liga is almost ours and we're into CL semis + CdR final.
Barca managed to brake even more records and made their fans proud by playing the best football on the planet.
Everything that happens from now is just a bonus.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Just wanted to say that, for me, the season has already proved a success. La Liga is almost ours and we're into CL semis + CdR final.
Barca managed to brake even more records and made their fans proud by playing the best football on the planet.

Exactly my thoughts...couldn't have said it better

Regarding the positives :-

*Reaching the CL semis for the 4th consecutive year

*Messi's first goal in a CL KO away leg tie for a very long long time

*Guardiola's first CL KO away leg win

*Masch MOTM performance at CB position :worthy:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé

I want to respond to this, but my answer is anything but PTC. please let me know which thread I can reply to.

Home of Barca Fans