Positive Thinking Cules

J

Jamie Cal

Messi reacted well tonight and at least tried. If there's one player that pull us out of this rut on his own, it's him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
After a series of heart-breaking and numbing defeats, we need some positive energy. I know this team has disappointed us so much lately, not just with the outcome of the games but more with the apparent lack of intensity and effort shown by many players.

However, I wanted to say that I am hoping Luis Enrique and the team will swallow this painful defeat at home, reexamine things and restart their engine and go from here. We can still win the league.

Visca Barça!

Rest assured, we will remain the best team in the world until we meet Moyes again. What the Lord giveth, only He can taketh away.

On a more serious note, the domestic double is still within reach. Just treat every game like a final, because that's what it is. Take advantage of the fact that we had a massive lead that allowed us to stay on top of La Liga despite this slump.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We sure can win the league (don't forget Copa too) and there is only one way to go from here and that's up!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Forum desperately needs this to resurface I suppose....

1. In Messi's point of view, things can only get better guys. The last time he endured similar traumatic summer, he guided us to a treble!

2. The board finally realized they should start making the squad younger

3. They also seem to have realized that signing stupid playing-time clauses, which could reduce buy-out fee, is not really helping us. This is definitely noticeable in a playing-time clause of Denis Suarez, where it will not affect the buy-out clause but still put some pressure on the player to do well, as well as the manager to actually nurture the young talent.

4. Masche is staying

5. No prison for Leo!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This is when we need this thread!

League is still in our hands and Messi injury is not that bad as we first thought.

Also: Roberto just passed his final test as RB with flying colors :)

Alik

The difficulties experienced now will payoff later on. Although this league will be the most competitive one yet.

Home of Barca Fans