Ezequiel Lavezzi "El Pocho"

Bertus

To me he looked anything but a sport journalist, fat kinky boy :p

Well, yeah he's fat. Very fat. Very very very fat.

But one of the few journalists that are against the french corporatism that plagues the french society including football.

So i forgive him for being so fat :lol:

pierre-menes-by-ash[121122].jpg

Bertus

Tonight right after we won against Marseille.... Playfull Lavezzi saw a cameraman and then..........

Watch by yourself :lol:

Pocho is so crazy. :wub:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Supposedly Chelsea are closing in on a 18m pound deal for him. Bertus what are the papers saying in France? We've been continually linked with him. He's just going to warm the bench, don't really want to pay that much for a bench warmer.

Bertus

Supposedly Chelsea are closing in on a 18m pound deal for him. Bertus what are the papers saying in France? We've been continually linked with him. He's just going to warm the bench, don't really want to pay that much for a bench warmer.
We bought him 30M euros, and the rumors say Chelsea would buy him for 23M.

So we would lose money and that's understandable.

That said, in France, the most recent Rumor from french medias is that he would renew his contract with PSG soon.

I'm not a prick, so instead of laughing at you hoping that you will buy him, i'll tell you that i really hope you don't.

Beside being funny and that teammates like him for his jokes, he's no good. Really, you Wonder how an untalented player like him actually went to the world cup.

Last season, he missed so many easy goals that he even tweeted himself that he was the "worst" footballer, while Ibra was the best.

I want him to leave PSG, but he's so crappy that it will be no funny at all for the club that dared to buy him.

Stay away from him, he doesn't Worth even 23M euros. Not even close.

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

Calling him untalented is very unfair. He shows a lot of energy and skill in a lot of the games I'v seen from him. He is obviously a very wasteful and frustrating player though.

Bertus

Calling him untalented is very unfair. He shows a lot of energy and skill in a lot of the games I'v seen from him. He is obviously a very wasteful and frustrating player though.
Sorry but I don't think it's rude.

Sure he does 1-2 very good matches per year, usually in CL, but no, that's not enough for a player we bought 30M, and not enough for a player that could be sold for 23M.

As i said, he misses a lot of goals. He also did a lot of mistakes last year that did cost us a lot. Like losing balls in midfield that helps opposing teams to score us goals.

He's very loved by his teammates, but not because of his talent on the field. The problem is that he has a big wage and he's not paid to be the clown of the team.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/0F42E4B31C1093636574551453696_25aeadb4ba7.0.4.1657 9777945608081687.mp4?versionId=.9lI7efa4UTtstTDmaI ic7PtCkN0riPa[/video]

hilarious :lol:

Home of Barca Fans