Who will win the CL - If not Barcelona?

Who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I have never, and will never, be an Inter fan (I do declare this :D) I just think they can do it this year, great manager, great team. Though tbh I'm inclined not to take this poll seriously judging by the idiot who created it :lol: :lol: what a douche-who the hell switches from Barca to Madrid? :lol: Its so ridiculous its laughable

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

V

Valon

We're gonna curse them again by beating them. I have a feeling we'll meet them in CL this year.

NebbyCulé

I voted Chelsea but Madrid can go all the way even tough Id rather die then letting madrid win there tenth champions.

Last edited:

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
thiery14herny- this kid has got it made if, it is a Barcelona and madrid final it's a win win for him however the outcome results, although it will be a tough decsion if madrid win the la liga and barça win the cl, who will he go for in season 10/11.............. :omg:

Aasim

Bumbleman
I chose Madrid but there is a number of teams who on their day can beat anybody IMO.

Chelsea, ManYoo, Liverpool, Inter, Juve and Arsenal can all put in top performances and with a bit of luck, may just sneak through against Madrid or Barca who are favourites for the final IMO.

C

ChuckaOwns

A Barca vs Madrid final at the Bernacow would be the biggest final in years.....And years.

Guardian

Oh Ronaldo, oh Ronaldo
I love you so much
Please give me a kiss
and you'll never miss
Oh Ronaldo, Oh Ronaldo
I adore your bottom so much
please give me a peck
and you'll get a peg
...in the back

J

Jordzibob

thiery14herny- this kid has got it made if, it is a Barcelona and madrid final it's a win win for him however the outcome results, although it will be a tough decsion if madrid win the la liga and barça win the cl, who will he go for in season 10/11.............. :omg:

:lol::lol::lol:

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
This looks a lot like Chelseas season, at least in the PL. And many of their players still have a high focus on the CL title.

Also RM seems to be start rolling much earlier than i expected, considering their latest results. ANd the final taking place in the Santiago Bernabeu ist quite an extra motivation too.

Home of Barca Fans