Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Really wish people would stop posting foreign language and assume people know the meaning

Well this is a Barcelona forum. Occasionally, there will be sources that are only available in Spanish or Catalan. What are they supposed to do? Translate an 8 minute video?

Maria

Just because Mourinho wants an institutional conflict doesn't meant Barca directors want one, or if there is one it doesn't mean they want to throw fuel on the fire.

Oh please..this is all about cowardice. And if you didn't have the courage to say something when Mourinho atacked Pep, Tito, Messi, Unicef or he send videos to Uefa in the hope that they would suspend half of our team before a CL final then you shut up now and let them kill each other. And like I said, Villarubi's words, the words of a man who let the Boixos come back to Camp Nou, mean nothing right now.

Yes plz.. Can u?

I'm sure that if you search hard enough you would find a transcription of Mou's presser..it was one of his most famous press conferences after all.

Last edited:

BigBarcaBoy

Is the prat at Chelsea yet?
It won't be long now. Funny story in the english press a few days ago about someone who stole stuff from Mou's hotel room back in March in London when he was in england for a 'business' meeting near Chelsea. I wonder that meeting was about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans