Willian

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he's a good player. My problems are the price and the age. In short, too old and too expensive. He's not a bad player and he's pretty quick and technical. He should've been 27 at most to see this as sort of a decent deal. 70m. for a 30 year old player is just stupid. Makes Ronaldo to Juventus seem a great deal.

Never said he was a bad player. He's decent, but he's at Chelsea where it suits him the best. Playing the Europa League and scoring 5 goals and making 5 assists in 30 Premier League games.

Not someone who is going to help Barcelona in the Champions League and not someone we need to win the League.

serghei

Never said he was a bad player. He's decent, but he's at Chelsea where it suits him the best. Playing the Europa League and scoring 5 goals and making 5 assists in 30 Premier League games.

Not someone who is going to help Barcelona in the Champions League and not someone we need to win the League.

His numbers would be bigger at Barcelona because the team is offensively superior to Chelsea. Chelsea are a defensive team usually.

JamDav1982

He would help in CL and Barca have zero pace in forward players bar Dembele who may be a bit of time from developing properly yet.

DonAK

He would help in CL and Barca have zero pace in forward players bar Dembele who may be a bit of time from developing properly yet.

We need pace, but we also need a goalscoring threat and efficiency. Willian doesn't have the other two variables I'm worried about on top of his age and fee.

JamDav1982

We need pace, but we also need a goalscoring threat and efficiency. Willian doesn't have the other two variables I'm worried about on top of his age and fee.

He has scored decent amount of goals past few seasons and would wager scores more at Barca.

Not huge on Willian due to his price but can see what want in him and not sure what else is out there but price is big.

Truthist

He's bang average and always flatters to deceive. He is quite toothless too, does the flashy parts reasonably but is ultimately toothless. If we buy him then we are desperate to follow the footsteps of Milan which went from a great side to a rank average, over the hill shipping boys. Please don't do it!

JamDav1982

He's bang average and always flatters to deceive. He is quite toothless too, does the flashy parts reasonably but is ultimately toothless. If we buy him then we are desperate to follow the footsteps of Milan which went from a great side to a rank average, over the hill shipping boys. Please don't do it!

What do you mean by toothless?

DonAK

If we sign him we sure as hell shouldn't offer him a higher salary than what he got in Chelsea.

George_Costanza

Just quoted it for you in Coutinho thread.

Now shut the fuck up and stop telling lies.

'Would rather pay 45m for a 'promising' player like Muniain to replace Iniesta than 100m on Coutinho'.

Hang your head in shame.

Where? post a screenshot. Did you notice I posted a screenshot for the search?

Using Finasteride every day make your head feel weird with brain fog and your coordination or memory get affected too.

JamDav1982

Where? post a screenshot. Did you notice I posted a screenshot for the search?

Using Finasteride every day make your head feel weird with brain fog and your coordination or memory get affected too.

Haha go look for it.

You said it now own it.

Well done on posting a screen shot to show you spoke shit.

Muniain for 45m at AM....:lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans