Willian

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Where are the users now that were certain the board have a clear vision going forward? The ones that outright denied that the squad planning has gone to shit? This is all calculated and 3 steps ahead right?

xXKonan

Funny thing is you could get Pedro back probably for 55 Million euros cheaper, and he's only a year older than Willian and knows the club and wouldn't destroy Dembele's development either and he could use both feet as well.

Andrew M

I wouldn't mind him for a decent price. I really don't think the board would spend 80 million on a 30 year old.

I do wonder, however, if the board listens to the coaches too much, though. Arda was Lucho's choice.

It is quite normal for a coach to want a player who is already senior and established and disregard the long term as the long term is not really in a Barca head coach's interests.

We need a vision that the head coach is just a part of.

Trickykid

Paying anything close to 80m for someone like Willian is pure fucking insanity. I still refuse to believe it until it actually happens.

Devils

This seems like one of those rumors where there is too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

It's basically mimicking the Paulinho (GOAT) transfer of last year.

xXKonan

If these guys want him that badly because of his performances vs us in the CL, then they will be disappointed when they realize he doesn't always put up performances like that.

He's a good player but he is known for his inconsistencies. He can put up a good game but have 3-4 frustrating games after.

Home of Barca Fans