Witsel destroys a guys leg

Galning

I think Wasylewski is thinking alot about this lately:

wasyl.png

Last edited:

FlyLo

Good serves him right.
It's also his family's house so I disagree.

But here comes the screamer: the police refunded their broken windows. Have you ever heard of such lunacy and positive discrimination? This guy has enough money to whipe his ass with and he gets free windows. If my windows would get smashed, I'd have to pay for them myself!

Guardian

That lad should get at least 6 month ban because his foul was intentional.

The football is going mad nowadays.....here's another accident in Bolivia: the local people have invented a new game: Kung-foo-tball

[YOUTUBE]jYwtVv6Zmlo[/YOUTUBE]

Dule

You guys make it sound like he's laughing that he injured the guy, he wasn't, it was about the red card. Obviously for some dumb reason at the time he thought he shouldn't have been sent off or something. :lol:

He shouldn't have been sent off?!

It wasn't just for red card, it's for lifetime suspension! Awful start, I can't believe how brutal it was...

TiTi

Football is going to be a battle very soon... in Bolivia and Argentina already started.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
In my country, a few months ago, there was a mass fight on a football game in 2nd division contest. Among the spectator there was the chief of district police. And you know what, he caught all of the player who he thinks were the suspect who trigger that even.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
It's also his family's house so I disagree.

But here comes the screamer: the police refunded their broken windows. Have you ever heard of such lunacy and positive discrimination? This guy has enough money to whipe his ass with and he gets free windows. If my windows would get smashed, I'd have to pay for them myself!
Actually the person who did it, if identified and found guilty, would have to pay for it.

If not identified, insurance would pay if you have one that covers it. (I admit, don't think many would cover that)

if you don't, you'd have to pay.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Witsel's ban got reduced to 8 games, he's allowed to play in the CL and reserve games too. :lol:

FlyLo

Actually the person who did it, if identified and found guilty, would have to pay for it.

If not identified, insurance would pay if you have one that covers it. (I admit, don't think many would cover that)

if you don't, you'd have to pay.
Yea, that's how it goes for normal people. But not in this case: the police paid for the windows.

Guardian

If someone broke my leg like this, I'd storm his house, rape his wife and dog in front of him and then I'd kill him with a spoon.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
8 games ? That is a terrible decision. If he did that to me I would hurt him so bad aaaarrrrggggggggh I'm so angry at this !

Home of Barca Fans