20 - Sergi Roberto

raki

DcwxLs0X0AEC29F.jpg

Damien Suarez got the same infraction from this referee a few weeks ago in his report and only received a 1 game ban for his actions.

Outrageous

xXKonan

Seems like our appeal failed and we are going to take the case to CAS.

Honestly can't see that working either. might as well just have him serve the rest of his ban and let him be fresh for next season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah it will be Carvajal and Odriozola with Azpilicueta as a 3rd option able to play everywhere across the defence.

Judging by Lopetegui's words he doesn't rate Roberto as a RB at all, and as a midfielder there's an entire army ahead of him.

So people dreaming about him becoming a WC MF or our RB for a decade, please stop.

wisconsincule

Yeah it will be Carvajal and Odriozola with Azpilicueta as a 3rd option able to play everywhere across the defence.

Judging by Lopetegui's words he doesn't rate Roberto as a RB at all, and as a midfielder there's an entire army ahead of him.

So people dreaming about him becoming a WC MF or our RB for a decade, please stop.

Yeah this pretty much sums it up. He’s a jack of all trades but isn’t quite good enough to be an every day starter. I think he should finally be aloud to try his hand in the midfield as a sub next year. Let Semedo who is a true right back start every day.

xXKonan

He misses out officially and I've seen a lot of meltdowns due to it on twitter earlier.

I know people are mad about but it's pretty simple why he wasn't called up. It's because he doesn't offer anything different to the likes of Carvajal, Odriozola and Azpilicueta and it's the same in the Midfield for Spain he's not anywhere near as good as the starters and the second string CM players.

at RB it was his best shot but Carvajal provides both going forward and defending, Odriozola is much better going forward than Roberto and Azpilicueta is a far superior defender who can play in all positions in the back line when needed same with Nacho.

Tough luck for Bob though since he did have a great first half to the season but it is what it is I guess.

xXKonan

Cadena Ser says he wasn't even in the 35 Pre-list squad either.

[tw]998642952359612416[/tw]

From what I get is Lopetegui, doesn't seem to like him as a RB.

Catta

If players like Lucas Vazquez and Nacho can have a place in the team, then you can understand the meltdowns on twitter.

Home of Barca Fans