20 - Sergi Roberto

Givenchy

stupid from Bob. at first i thought the ref had screwed us as hes not that type of player but raising his hand like that.. idiot. Alba also a tool

bodi16

I still don't think he should have done that against Celta. I miss Puyol, he would've dealt with him very well (with Alba too btw)

Agreed. IMO that's what we are missing these days, a real leader who would kick their asses when acting like that. We don't have one at the moment unfortunately.

aaron101

I would understand it if he had last ditch tackle to prevent a goal, but what he did was stupid and made the whole team suffer. He doesn't deserve the spot for the RB.

Potroh

Superb assist for the first goal.

That's true.
But his rest of his play shown once again that he is a bad RB, at least against formidable opponents, all danger from RM came on his side and he didn't even have a good move, apart from watching Ronaldo and Marcello passing.

RIZALDINHO

good assist for the goal, stupid idiot for getting sent off. he should not be playing rb he is terrible there semedo should be our ist choice rb

Fibonacci

That's true.
But his rest of his play shown once again that he is a bad RB, at least against formidable opponents, all danger from RM came on his side and he didn't even have a good move, apart from watching Ronaldo and Marcello passing.

He actually played well in attack after the goal. And was defensively pretty solid. Real was always going to attack using Marcelo rather than Nacho. Which is also why Valverde put Coutinho on the right.

FinBarcelonafan

Did you guys see Robertos so called "punch"? Huge dive from Marcelo. How the fuck can you even call that punch or worth red? It's a joke.

No man would ever fall down from "punch" like that. I saw worse pushing from Real later or earlier in the match. Referee lost the control of the game because he left Bale do his shit.. Should have been sent off twice.

Hard to blame Roberto for this. Marcelo playing pussy and referee buying the dive while not giving anything to Real earlier from terrible challenges.

I guess my point was, If you are letting every challenge go, how the fuck you give red for this? Referee was completely clueless. Lost control of the game for sure.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans