20 - Sergi Roberto

PhilS

His interplay with Rakitic was great, you could not even tell who was playing which position. They gave Masch the help he needed on D.

GetIn

Rafina injury was a blessing in disguise (obviously wish Rafina a speedy recovery). Now Bob can play RW for us with Neymar and Suarez, the last time they played together was during last year's Clasico at the Bernaboohoo and they were great. I can see Roberto locking himself into the RW spot in the 3-4-3 if he performs here down the stretch. Again was great tonight coming off the bench.

God Serena

he was really really good in the midfield today

how gomes started instead of him ...i will never understand

The real question is why did we spend 35m on Gomes instead of letting Roberto play CM so we could get a RB?

Lucho will always be remembered for his idiotic transfers as part of his legacy here.

BerkeleyBernie

Truly excellent open field dribbler, enough strength to toss of markers without losing control of the ball, and an eye for finding the open space. Links well with Messi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Roberto is easily better than all of Arda, Denis, Gomes and Rafinha as a midfielder and heck even as a winger.

Smarter, quicker, a better dribbler in space and better on the ball in general.

FinBarcelonafan

Roberto is easily better than all of Arda, Denis, Gomes and Rafinha as a midfielder and heck even as a winger.

I agree. I would rate these midfielders like this(from best to worst):

Roberto (the best overall player by far)
Rafinha (hard worker and I like it. Good kick as well.)
Arda (LAZY, but has good skillset.)
Denis (he rarely plays, but at least he can make some plays offensively and challenge defenseman..)
Gomes (useless. He can't do ANYTHING!!!)

God Serena

Too bad he's too busy struggling at RB all season.

Home of Barca Fans