David Silva

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Superb goal from him yesterday, I was really pleased for the lad. I had worries he won't suit English football, but goals like that suggest otherwise.

S

Satori

The incredible lack of technical ability in a league like the Premiership that is soooo hyped is really remarkable to me

What has that got to do with David Silva?

Why did you get that opinion from that gif?

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What has that got to do with David Silva?

Why did you get that opinion from that gif?

Nah, it was a great goal..reminds me a little of Nasri's goal against Porto

Just saying, seeing defenders merely slide into the path of the player illustrates that in the EPL, slide tackles and brute force seem to be more common than dispossessing alone...Plus, those defenders packed into the box had no idea how to contend with someone on the ball like that...in their own area of all places

S

Satori

It was Blackpool after all, they were one of the favourites to go into the third tier of english football only 12 months ago and out of pure hard work and togetherness they are having their season in the big time.

If you knew more about the league then you would have a different view, those Blackpool players are not PL standard except Adam, although they are getting results as their manager is a top bloke. (Search Youtube for Ian Holloway, you won't regret it!)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
How is he doing for City? I hear he's having trouble adapting? Never really thought he was that great tbh, even in Spain.

S

Satori

How is he doing for City? I hear he's having trouble adapting? Never really thought he was that great tbh, even in Spain.

He's awesome and getting better and better.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6454091,00.html

He scored a good goal for Man city this weekend:

silvasilva-o.gif

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Ah okay. I don't really watch Man City a lot and the couple times I've seen them play he wasn't even in their starting line-up, so I thought maybe he was doing badly.

dalitis8

Banned
Silva is a brilliant player. But his style of play is not very compatible with that of City,Mancini must sort this thing out,and City will be real contenders.

Not sure that I want to see that though.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
city have changed their stance on being title contendors since the season began, they have progressed their understanding of one another, they do see themselves as title contenders now and none of the players are shy on expressing that. I did watch the match and Silva's ability to ghost in and around the box, understanding with Johnson and link up with Adebayor were impressive.

T

The Horse

Silva has been an excellent signign for City. Brilliant player, he's really gonna come alive in the next few months I feel.

Home of Barca Fans