Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Well he didn't really have a good opportunity to prove it at Madrid.
He scored 8 goals in just 1123 minutes, which is one goal every 140 minutes - better than in the Bundesliga btw (1 in 146). He proved that he can score as well there, they just didnt let him play more than only 20 matches - 7 times subbed in and 7 times out.

And he has very similar stats in Seria A.

Superfly

Banned
But Huntelaar hurts Hollands link-up play. IMO the sensible thing to do would be to drop one of De Jong/van Bommel and play RvP:

---Robben---Sneijder---Afellay---
---------------RvP--------------
------------Huntelaar-----------

Hatem Ben Arfa

do you know what?

If Robben did not play yesterday Holland would have won. His selfishness cost Holland BIG. He did the same in the Champions League Final too.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
do you know what?

If Robben did not play yesterday Holland would have won. His selfishness cost Holland BIG. He did the same in the Champions League Final too.
Yeah it would have been better for Netherland if Robben was not involved in any game.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
RvP was poor with his scoring chances, piss poor... but some of the linkup play was super awesome. For me Robben was their poorest player

M

mitkoa7x

But Huntelaar hurts Hollands link-up play. IMO the sensible thing to do would be to drop one of De Jong/van Bommel and play RvP:

---Robben---Sneijder---Afellay---
---------------RvP--------------
------------Huntelaar-----------

I had this in mind but Van Marvyjk (probably butchered his name) decided to start Robin Flop Persie as the striker.

impeh

Hi, its me..
yah, got his chance.. didnt deliver.

who did though :lol:

didnt get much service, same with RVP

Meitux

yeah and thats a shame that he didnt get the best possible service because they couldnt reach the portugals box and make him a good pass, also as you see van persie and huntelaar cant be together in that team van persie shows that he is invisible as an attacking midfielder or winger

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans