Jonathan Dos Santos

Sodamnsmooth

I think he's looked decent in these games. He knows what he's going to do with the ball way before he gets it which is one of the trademarks of barcelona's cantera schoolings.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I'm pretty sure Deco did something naughty with his mother. The resemblance is uncanny.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i think him and thiago are the reasons why pep is reluctant to buy another couple of midfielders

B

Barca_10baby

a lot of ppl are talking about jeffren n pedro but ill tell you something i really like dos santos he looks so comfortable for his age i love seeing him on the ball...gai has disappointed me somewhat but he just needs some time to mature i think otherwise the youth at barca are really special talents

i think he is already better than his brother

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
jonathan can hit a ball... that srike against the post with city and against the seattle team he had a couple good hits... his movements on the pitch somewhat remind me of deco... which i love deco so i hope he coutinues to improve

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
a lot of ppl are talking about jeffren n pedro but ill tell you something i really like dos santos he looks so comfortable for his age i love seeing him on the ball...gai has disappointed me somewhat but he just needs some time to mature i think otherwise the youth at barca are really special talents

i think he is already better than his brother

I think the 4 players that impressed me the most this preseason was (In order): JDS, Fontas, Rochina & Muniesa

The pipeline is loaded with talent :2145960713mundoemot

B

beautifulgame

I've been saying it all along. Why buy Cesc? We have Inie and Xavi that are better than him. Furthermore, we have Thiago and Jonathon that are more talented than Cesc; they can grow to be better than Cesc is in a couple years with the right management. From a footballer's perspective Jonathon and Thiago are far better technically than Cesc.

maz

I walk the line
Having watched them both this pre season, although im not jumping to conclusions i do think there is truth in what you say. These two players have incredible talent and potential, and signing cesc would hinder them.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
So, just be patient then, don't go hasty. Not every one could do what little leo do when he was 17.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Good maz. We have to show to our young talent that we'll wait for you, and we hope you'll come.

Home of Barca Fans