Villarreal CF

Cule4life

The Culest
shut-up-and-take-my-feel-aa58.jpg

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Do you guys know anything about Gabriel Paulista? He's being linked pretty heavily with Arsenal, and all the articles I've read about him seem to be positive, but I wanted your guys' opinion.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Do you guys know anything about Gabriel Paulista? He's being linked pretty heavily with Arsenal, and all the articles I've read about him seem to be positive, but I wanted your guys' opinion.

He's kept Musacchio out of the starting lineup after Musacchio was injured. So he must be good. Good rating on whoscored, which doesn't give you a definitive picture, but still.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Great business. He definitely has a higher ceiling than Paulista. Their scouting is excellent.

Barcadub

Another win for them.

Will they be able to perform at the level they did last weekend against us again on Wednesday.

I'm not too sure they will.

Antimadridista1

We hope they won't but they will for sure give their best to score as much goals as they did.
I just hope that we'll be able to handle their counter-attacks and score a few one's.

StarLord

I was watching the game.

He was under extreme pain, horrific injury. Such a shame!

I also remember when he was a much sought after talent during his early days at Atletico, he was even more hyped than De Gea.

J

Jamie Cal

^ I was a little worried he was starting so soon but him and Ruiz were pretty great. Great to see Mateo back.

Home of Barca Fans