What position do you play?

What position do you play?

• Total voters

PaulFCB

Banned
Sounds like a silly question here, usually everybody switches positions during a game, with at least one time being the jokey in the goal :lol:.
Too bad here in Romania it's still a rarity to find a good turf field to play 5 v. 5 or 6 v. 6 most of them are cheap carpets and it's not worth playing on a free solid field with the gypsies. They have the habit to stay all day long and playing only on they're own, you can risk to get mad and beat them up and eventually get run off by he's 50 brothers and 82 uncles.

Last edited:
F

FCB_Titi_LB

Used to play as Defensive midfielder,nowadays as attacking midfielder. Tall and highly technical but lazy as hell

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Sounds like a silly question here, usually everybody switches positions during a game, with at least one time being the jokey in the goal :lol:.
Too bad here in Romania it's still a rarity to find a good turf field to play 5 v. 5 or 6 v. 6 most of them are cheap carpets and it's not worth playing on a free solid field with the gypsies. They have the habit to stay all day long and playing only on they're own, you can risk to get mad and beat them up and eventually get run off by he's 50 brothers and 82 uncles.

:lol:

Funny stuff! But true :sad: They do have a habit of running things in the familily :lol:

Evil

Shabazz
Defensive midfielder here, play there ever 4 out of 5 games, would oddly be a center back sometimes, but mostly it's defensive midfielder. Got the body for it, tackling, and I've scored quite a few from distance. Not too fast though.

That's why I've been dying to get a Yaya Toure kit ! Hope he stays at the club next season.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Central Defender and occasionally Wingback (either side), Defensive Midfield or Central Midfielder

Although im not the tallest guy on the pitch (5'11") i have great timing for tackles and plenty of speed on my side to keep up with or beat pacy attackers in a chase for the ball. The only thing i struggle with is the tall and built forwards. Im not particularly strong though being a martial artist since the age of 4 i know how to use my body to my advantage when josling for the ball against a stronger opponent while waiting for a good opportunity to get a touch to the ball. I struggle when it comes to beating those tall and broader players in the air however.

I'd be the Carles Puyol of my local side, average height, good technically combined with quick pace and a never say die attitude.

:D

Last edited:

veryfatchocobo

There should be an option for benchwarmer and "Random position the coach gives you."

Coaching is horrible in my area of the US. The biggest college (which is Division II) in my area bench the smart, good players and starts physically built, tall, FAST (ESPECIALLY FAST) players. Counter-attacking long-ball football fail.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the more i hear about footy and cules in america the less i am excited about this move....

Home of Barca Fans