La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 4-0

malvolio

the second, we destroyed them even away 2 months ago.

They played exactly the same in that match. Tricking us into believing we are some great team. Even Griezmann scored that game.
Unfortunately not all teams will be so naive

kattanib

Busi is playing very off, he's not THAT bad normally, as declined as he is. At one point, he blocked a great pass from Coutinho who could have ended in a nice action. He was terrible :lol:.

Me and you have the same operating system bro. That was my comment too.

Edit: it actually scares me how you see many things similarly to how I see them

serghei

Too many team in recent years have had it easy to play high line and press Barca as little pace when comes back other way and little ability in midfield to find them.

Coutinho and Fati have made that a problem for other teams now.

Midfield and defence still need improving but Barca having that many options and playing at that pace is what have to have and make it more difficult to play high and press.

Coutinho is played more like in his Liverpool days, and he's benefiting from that extra speed in the team. Just by this he looks a step faster than the old version.

Zidane82

Still think he should have let the kid get his hat trick

Messi has not got a great success rate for penalties

He has missed 22 out of the last 90 taken ..

Matt Le Tiss only missed one in his whole career !

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Cou made a reasonably good play in acres of space under 0 pressure. Most of what else he has done has been just little 1 touch passes here and there and relatively insignificant actions. Still doesn't show a high ceiling as a playmaker in this team when the going will get tough. Don't want him here more than 1 season as a caretaker.

Guys like Puig/Pedri, though young, show real potential in terms of their VISION and passing range that you just don't see with Coutinho.

Givenchy

Ansu would of probably wanted Leo to take it anyway, plenty of time to get his hattrick

hardyboy

Not attacking from the right side is a concern. Griezmann needs to be benched and Dembele should play on the right with Messi as false 9 and Coutinho as 10.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

He has been great at them for the last season or so. Don’t know if he even missed one last season? Definitely need to keep taking them so he can get even better at scoring them. Enough giving away pens.

Home of Barca Fans