• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

Madrid weird as fuck this season. Beat us, Inter, Sevilla away from home but some absolute clown results elsewhere.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Real Madrid is better away than at home, and better against bigger teams than minnows.

Sevilla is their bitch though.

BarcaOG

Banned
going into today's game I knew real would win because zidane refuses to die and, even then, somehow im still super frustrated at sevilla for not getting the job done...AGHHHHH

El Gato

Villarato!
Madrid weird as fuck this season. Beat us, Inter, Sevilla away from home but some absolute clown results elsewhere.

It's not that out of character. Last season we followed up the worst performance vs PSG away 0-3 with the first away win at Sevilla in x years.
Not scoring vs piss poor teams is also standard for this frontline. Not like it's changed in this game either.

Horatio

You're welcome
Real Madrid is better away than at home, and better against bigger teams than minnows.

Sevilla is their bitch though.

That, or smaller teams play without pressure to win against Real and get the job done and big teams botch it because of pressure.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's not that out of character. Last season we followed up the worst performance vs PSG away 0-3 with the first away win at Sevilla in x years.
Not scoring vs piss poor teams is also standard for this frontline. Not like it's changed in this game either.

It was an own goal right the only goal?

Because I read a post implying Vinicius was responsible for the goal.

El Gato

Villarato!
It was an own goal right the only goal?

Because I read a post implying Vinicius was responsible for the goal.

Cross in from wide area, Vinicius has the slightest of touches (i.e. a miskick, when he should have buried it) and it does enough to confuse keeper and get an OG. So he does get a lot of credit I guess.

Home of Barca Fans