Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
You misunderstood me. I am talking first and foremost about the reaction your Spanish (Odriozola, Ceballos etc pp) and Brazilian (Vinicius, Rodrygo, Reinier etc pp) revolution caused here. Nothing more, nothing less.

Depends what the reaction was with respect to.

It's not like idiots the other way don't keep overreacting on FDJ either

mc_lovin

Depends what the reaction was with respect to.

It's not like idiots the other way don't keep overreacting on FDJ either

Maybe I still wasnt clear enough. I wasnt talking individual players: people here were completely imploding and thought Madrid was set for the next decade. Its just not that simple, thats all I am saying. Its a constant process. You (or we) are set when talents actually deliver.

Vilarrubi

Let?s all laugh at Madrid!

giphy.gif

Inb4 we drop points to Getafe :crbust:

Madrid always struggle now when going down a goal first. Remember talking about it a while ago on here. They?ve done full 180 on the ?comeback kings? they used to be.

Turns out we’re just as shite!!

Let’s all laugh at ourselves.

giphy.gif

Richard.H

I hope a team wins LL that hasn't in a while, like Sevilla or some complete underdog like Getafe. LL needs to have it's Leicester City moment.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The quality of the league is appaling atm. The lowest scoring top league too. In this season teams barely score 2 goals in a game.

serghei

The quality of the league is appaling atm. The lowest scoring top league too. In this season teams barely score 2 goals in a game.

It's terrible. I was watching 50-50 Premier League and La Liga until recently. Now it's mostly EPL with some Serie A and even Bundesliga. Only watch Barca in La Liga. Not even Madrid anymore.

FinBarcelonafan

It's terrible. I was watching 50-50 Premier League and La Liga until recently. Now it's mostly EPL with some Serie A and even Bundesliga. Only watch Barca in La Liga. Not even Madrid anymore.

Yep and the shitty refereeing is not helping. LaLiga needs help.

Gnidrologist

Sorry, but kneeling twat league is incredibly boring for me. Quality of play is awful most of the time. They seem more fun only because it's usually more than one horse race and also WAR comedy drama of recency.

Home of Barca Fans