Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Yh , if he doesn't want to be then thats a big problem , since he doesn't have the qualities on the ball a RCM should have (especially for top clubs). Imo , Casemiro is better on the ball than Kante.

Edit: 3-2

I think Kante has somewhat better utility skills i.e. touch, speed, off ball release and better choice of shot. Casemiro is often a bit of a slog and leaves Madrid exposed when he concedes possession. Also he doesn't have excellent recovery speed when he does lose it. He's a great marker and is really quite intelligent, but is to blame for a lot of piss poor transitional defending. Ramos had to cover his mistake against City for instance IIRC and many times before that. I like him but he desperately needs a faster alternative. Llorente was a bit better at that and justifiably played under Solari. Now we don't have that and playing Fede at DM is disservice to his sheer dominance and smarts going forward.

Not that Kante could ever find a spot at RM. Not now, maybe immediately after Leicester won the league. Before he drank the B2B kool aid

Total-Football

Those hand balls are ridiculous.. (united yesterday and tottenham today). U basically give a goal to a team for free. I think ref should be allowed more freedom for those especially in close distance contact

Home of Barca Fans