Which National Team do you support?

What national team do you support?

• The team of your nationality (you were born/live there, or have ancestry from there)

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 22 40.0%

• Total voters
E

Esteve

Don't really support any country. I suppose I always want Ireland to win but support is too strong a word. I don't see why I should support Spain, being a culé. Was good to see the Barça lads do well in Euro 2008 though.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
It's not that bad for Colombia. Although not as good as when they had Valderrama and Asprilla and co in 1994.

Hassan TPAH

support pakistan... apart from that you could say that i support brazil and spain... and perhaps even france... but thats got a lot to do with the hatred that i have for most other major footballing countries...

Quell

My national team, of course, Spain :).
And Catalunya? ))))

I don't support my national team because of some personal reasons, roots of dislike are too deep to change anything. I'm not proud when the play great, when they win matches against strong teams, I don't care, that's all.

Portugal is my team, no matter what, a have a bad feeling, it's not going to South Africa next summer. too bad. Even if a mirakle happens I don't want any illusions. Queiros is awful :thumbdown:

Spain I like very much, first mostly because of ammount of Barca players, and second, because they represent La Liga and their style is incredible.

BobbieBlaugrana

Argentina, and have supported them for years because I love their style of play. Second would be Mexico (for my dad), but we all know they suck (at least they keep trying). I don't support the USA because they play textbook football and manage to qualify only to be sent packing within three games (I remember 2006...bloody embarrassing). And then, of course...there's Spain. :wub:

TheMessiShow

Argentina, and have supported them for years because I love their style of play. Second would be Mexico (for my dad), but we all know they suck (at least they keep trying). I don't support the USA because they play textbook football and manage to qualify only to be sent packing within three games (I remember 2006...bloody embarrassing). And then, of course...there's Spain. :wub:

Imagine being Canadian like me.

S

Serkelet

And Catalunya? ))))

I, for a change, don't support the idea of having the Catalonian national team separated from the Spanish in the official tournaments. The reason is that I consider it beautiful to see what Spaniards can do when we work together, rather than arguing like we always do.

TheMessiShow

Oh, you poor thing. On the other hand, the USA and Canada have EXCELLENT (dare I say, even SUPERIOR?) women's soccer teams! We could get on board with that....
:hooray:

We could. But I find women's sports to be such a slower pace. The only women's sports i'll watch is beach volleyball :D

Home of Barca Fans