Trincao (on loan)

xXKonan

Fabrizo Romano says the club that wants him is Leicester City and have offered a Loan+50 million euro obligation to buy.

I want to give the guy a chance before even considering selling him.

Porque

Fabrizo Romano says the club that wants him is Leicester City and have offered a Loan+50 million euro obligation to buy.

I want to give the guy a chance before even considering selling him.

No benefit in that deal, not even a quick flip for us as have to wait a season to be paid.

Riordon

Thats great money for someone we brought for 31 a couple months ago. If we say no and Trincao underperform we may never get that kind of money for him again. And Trincao is not someone who solves issues in this team: we need runners in behind, not another ball-to-feet player. At the same time letting Trincao go without a game will certainly make youth players hesitant to join us in the future.

There are a couple of players out there with pretty similar profile to Trincao.

I also remember a quote from Setien couple months ago, where he said something along the line "I haven't watched him yet to have a opinion but club wanted a Portuguese player". This sound like there was no sporting idea with Trincao but mostly to satisfy Mendes.

Last edited:

Porque

Thats great money for someone we brought for 31 a couple months ago. If we say no and Trincao underperform we may never get that kind of money for him again. And Trincao is not someone who solves issues in this team: we need runners in behind, not another ball-to-feet player. At the same time letting Trincao go without a game will certainly make youth players hesitant to join us in the future.

There are a couple of players out there with pretty similar profile to Trincao.

I also remember a quote from Setien couple months ago, where he said something along the line "I haven't watched him yet to have a opinion but club wanted a Portuguese player". This sound like there was no sporting idea with Trincao but mostly to satisfy Mendes.

It's good money but the proposal is to loan him for a year and pay next season. That doesn't give us any disposable income to spend this Summer.

Next summer he could be worth more, or he could be worth less. But for that kind of risk we might be better having him on loan ourselves and seeing how much he grows.

Devils

I've been FC Trincao from day 1, dawg...but for that money we're probably better off selling and buying Sarr.

Riordon

I've been FC Trincao from day 1, dawg...but for that money we're probably better off selling and buying Sarr.

Sarr is a good shout for a much needed profile. There is also Calvin Stengs who is pretty much same profile as Trincao but as I see it has more quality. His passing and especially through balls are just amazing.

Devils

Sarr is a good shout for a much needed profile. There is also Calvin Stengs who is pretty much same profile as Trincao but as I see it has more quality. His passing and especially through balls are just amazing.

Marcus Thuram as well.

Incredible opportunity.

xXKonan

Yeah I highly doubt we will go for any players such as Sarr if we sold Trincao.

Likely the funds would go towards Lautaro.

Home of Barca Fans