Quique Setien

KingLeo10

So we're going to win the league?

I know you're trolling but you do realize that Setien is on course to exceed EV's points won from the same amount of games this season. It just so happens that RM is on course for a near 90 point season while they were mid to high 70s the previous two, where EV also had a superior version of Messi (18/19 in particular). Neither one is a good manager for us. Not sure why people need to prop up EV when he was just about as insipid as ol' Quique.

serghei

So we're going to win the league?

No, but he'll probably do better than EV did this season.

I know you're trolling but you do realize that Setien is on course to exceed EV's points won from the same amount of games this season. It just so happens that RM is on course for a near 90 point season while they were mid to high 70s the previous two, where EV also had a superior version of Messi (18/19 in particular). Neither one is a good manager for us. Not sure why people need to prop up EV when he was just about as insipid as ol' Quique.

There's not much difference between them if any. Agreed. Yea, Setien is a bit more possession oriented, but this stylistic trait doesn't make him a better manager.

Raketa10

Another disastrous display. This man is definitely much worse than Valverde. I sincerely hope he will be fired before we face Napoli in August.

serghei

Another disastrous display. This man is definitely much worse than Valverde.

You must have missed the first half of the season with Valverde in charge, the worst by far in more than a decade. The team was a mess with EV, and it's a mess with Setien as well.

Raketa10

You must have missed the first half of the season with Valverde in charge, the worst by far in more than a decade. The team was a mess with EV, and it's a mess with Setien as well.

It's bigger mess with Setien. Valverde was awful but this guy is lost. He has even managed to neutralize Messi in front of the goal!

clemente

Yeah I was defending him but these subs were a fucking disgrace, and it's clear he was playing to defend 0-1 lead, you are good to get the fuck out

Home of Barca Fans