Erling Braut Haaland

vuji_31

I mean, they could, cause they're rich, they'll probably play UCL next season, and they're an overall big team. But the quality of their current squad clearly doesn't give them an edge over most of the other teams targeting Haaland.

Thats what I want to say.

In terms of squad they are not in good position

Proper

Banned
Thats what I want to say.

In terms of squad they are not in good position

Are you talking about United? If you are you then you don't know what you are talking about and i think this is clear because you thought United was 4th.

But have you seen the average age of United's squad? Have you seen how the United 1st team are knitting together? Have you seen improvements within the first team (ie Scott McT, Luke Shaw, Pogba)? Have you seen the academy and investment within this acedemy? If not let me tell you, a highly rated kid who just turned 17 made his Premier League debut last weekend (Shoretire), game before that a 18 year old kid (Amad Diallo) made his debut who United paid 30m+ for, they have Hannibal Mejbri (18) training with the first team now, who looks just like a young Pogba, Joe Hugill (17), a young striker who looks the part banging in goals left/right and centre for the academy including 4 goals against Liverpool last month and most importantly for the first time since Sir Alex retired, a plan not only for the 1st team (style of play/transfers), but the academy and getting these academy players into the first team (see Mason Greenwood/Marcus Rashford).

Last edited:

vuji_31

Okay Man Unt fan here on Barca forum , trying to convice us that they have few kids that didn't make senior debuts but they are going to be world class players.

So what?

Pedri,Fati,Puig and Araujo already showed class in first team. And they are in their first season here.

If some team can produce talents that is Barcelona. You can't count on players that are kids and they didn't show anything.

United is second with 10 points behind City.
If Liverpool and Chelsea were on their regular season , Man Unt would be hardly fighting for 4th or 5th position.

They are just not attractive club for WC players.

Last player that they signed , who was wanted by many clubs is Pogba.

Lets say Haaland want to go to england.
Would he go to Man City who is currently strongest in world , with best coach and best players which made new record of 18 mins in a row, or he would go to Man Unt?

Also Liverpool is much better option then Man Unt. Probably best fit for their style.

Mate , you need to realise things are like this.

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3.Bayern
4.Barca,Real Madrid
5.PSG
6.United Juventus

If you want Ballon'Door you don't go to club that is not winning trophys.

Last edited:

Skalman

Okay Man Unt fan here on Barca forum , trying to convice us that they have few kids that didn't make senior debuts but they are going to be world class players.

So what?

Pedri,Fati,Puig and Araujo already showed class in first team. And they are in their first season here.

If some team can produce talents that is Barcelona. You can't count on players that are kids and they didn't show anything.

If Liverpool and Chelsea were on their regular season , Man Unt would be hardly fighting for 4th or 5th position.

Would he go to Man City who is currently strongest in world , with best coach and best players which made new record of 18 mins in a row, or he would go to Man Unt?

Also Liverpool is much better option then Man Unt. Probably best fit for their style.

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3.Bayern
4.Barca,Real Madrid
5.PSG
6.United Juventus
I think you are wrong i Think Barcelona is the last team any world class player would want to go to on your list, it has changed a lot the past year unfortunately
Messi Leaving, financial situation, rebuild with youngsters and too many old plainly bad players a coach that doesn't seem to be well liked.

We will continue to fall for a couple of more years, it was happens after that that is interesting will we be a team outside the worlds best for a foreseeable future or will we turn it around, will our youngsters develop and stay.

vuji_31

It seems like he is butthurt because we ar linked with Haaland, and they are not.

Skaalman I think we are like 4th option, not the first.
But no way Man Unt is before us.

Still we are the club that earn the most.
That is from the list , that is published before few days.

A lot of things will change when Laporta is being elected. The new chapter.

Last edited:

Proper

Banned

So what?

1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3.Bayern
4.Barca,Real Madrid
5.PSG
6.United Juventus

Great Barcelona have Fati coming through, but Barcelona have frailties everywhere else and many issues to fix as i talked about a previous post and what the fuck are you on about a "regular season" :lol: last season was the first time in 30 years Liverpool won the league and United have dominated the Premier League, so with that isn't Liverpool struggling and United being above them? 'A regular season'? :shrug:

And whats with the 'lets just say Haaland would want to go to England' you do know he has a English birth certificate right? ie:- born in England, could have played for England.

Last edited:

vuji_31

On a regular season, I mean the pattern of winning points. This is their lowest point since Abramovich bought the club. And lowest since the Kloop.

True , that was their first league in 30 years, but for the last 3-4 seasons they were fighting for the tittle.
United were not fighting since 2012.
Liverpool won CL, and once lost against RM in final.
United is full of average players. There is reason why they can't pass the group against Basakshir and Leipzig.

Barca is not in best position right now, but there are many young players that deserve place in first team and they have proved it.
With Haaland,Gini and decent CB Barca will be different team.

We just need manager to say to Grizz and Cou that they are for sale with Braithwaite,Pjanic and Umtiti.

BBZ8800

Are you talking about United? If you are you then you don't know what you are talking about and i think this is clear because you thought United was 4th.

But have you seen the average age of United's squad? Have you seen how the United 1st team are knitting together? Have you seen improvements within the first team (ie Scott McT, Luke Shaw, Pogba)? Have you seen the academy and investment within this acedemy? If not let me tell you, a highly rated kid who just turned 17 made his Premier League debut last weekend (Shoretire), game before that a 18 year old kid (Amad Diallo) made his debut who United paid 30m+ for, they have Hannibal Mejbri (18) training with the first team now, who looks just like a young Pogba, Joe Hugill (17), a young striker who looks the part banging in goals left/right and centre for the academy including 4 goals against Liverpool last month and most importantly for the first time since Sir Alex retired, a plan not only for the 1st team (style of play/transfers), but the academy and getting these academy players into the first team (see Mason Greenwood/Marcus Rashford).

This is like reading clown posts how Barca has awesome future every year with a new generation of La Masia kids.

Are you new to following youths and buying hype?
You haven't been burned yet?

You will, don't worry.

Youths fail in roughly 90% of cases.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Are you actually serious?

Proper

Banned
We just need manager to say to Grizz and Cou that they are for sale with Braithwaite,Pjanic and Umtiti.

Sounds quite easy doesn't it? What you also need is another club to want these players and not only WANT but can afford to pay high inflated fees that Barcelona will ask for that they are simply not worth and not many clubs can during a pandemic.

Same as i said in another post, 'if' Barcelona was to ever sign Mbappe/Haaland in the summer, you have to look to England as they are the only clubs who can afford to up your transfer kitty and buy your shite off you.

Take no notice what 'presidential candidates' say, like any presidential wannabe they will promise the world just to be elected, me I'll just give it to you straight.

Last edited:

Bulgroz

Every footballer's dream is to play next to Maguire, Martial and Shaw, under the great "Mister" Solsjkaer. It is known.

Proper

Banned
Every footballer's dream is to play next to Maguire, Martial and Shaw, under the great "Mister" Solsjkaer. It is known.

Well one things for sure, Barcelona fans better get used to players no longer dreaming of playing for Barcelona 'to play with Messi'.

Braithwaite and Paulihno could be the new standard looking at how empty the piggie bank is and lets have it right Magurie/Martial and Shaw are 2 levels above those, 3 levels above that big clumsy oaf Pique and Biscuits.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans