Sergiño Dest (loaned to PSV)

Hardy

maybe he believes here will play for sure as starter but he's underestimating Sergi antichrist Roberto :mou:

Sorin

Barto and the gang must've seen that his name is Sergino and thought that he is Brazilian. :lol:

gregorrin10

Considering he'd have to compete with the likes of Kimmich and Pavard to even get on the pitch there, in comparison to here, where he'll have only an average 'not even a RB' in Roberto to beat, plus I'm sure our Board offered him a higher wage, pretty much the only thing we can beat Bayern to these days. Sporting project my ass!

Anyway, welcome Sergino, hopefully you can become our Davies! No matter how he turns out, i'm glad to finally get a new face in defense, hopefully Garcia joins him. Would love a new LB as well, especially if we do sell Firpo. Maybe could get a cut price deal on Gaya? Or try and swap Firpo for Gosens, if we're selling him to Atalanta. We desperately need some new faces in our defense, at least for them we can still be optimistic, can't do that with the same old shit we've been operating with the past 3 years, made me sick every time i saw the likes of Semedo, Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba in our lineup. Hopefully Araujo, Garcia, Dest can impress and play regularly in their respective positions.

Last edited:

Sterlingfan2000

Considering he'd have to compete with the likes of Kimmich and Pavard to even get on the pitch there, in comparison to here, where he'll have only an average 'not even a RB' in Roberto to beat, plus I'm sure our Board offered him a higher wage, pretty much the only thing we can beat Bayern to these days. Sporting project my ass!

Anyway, welcome Sergino, hopefully you can become our Davies!

Higher wage , starting place and better place to live with alot of sunshine!

Birdy

The question is how soon he can displace Roberto from the starting XI.
RB with Roberto playing there is an endless sore spot.

Crazy to think not a regular starter at Ajax is gonna solve our problems at RB very unproven and unreliable when defending. Attacking wise an upgrade to Semedo gotta admit that and he still young. But wouldn?t expect too much.

mc_lovin

Hes raw as fuck, but also very exciting. I dont expect him to be a starter (and he doesnt need to be), but maybe he surpises us. And i definitely prefer him to Aarons (not that I saw a lot of him to be fair, just a general feeling). I guess Emerson would have had more of a short term impact, but it makes no sense to pay more for him.

All in all I am very happy (if he actually joins us). Garcia next and we can open a kindergarden: Garcia, Puig, Pedri, Dest, Araujo, Ansu, Trincao ;D

Jadentheman

Well at least one USMNT player will be easy to follow as I will see him week in, week out anyways. Also if it happens prepare to get USMNT fanatic members.. they are something else

Home of Barca Fans