Ernesto Valverde

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm just in shock. Didn't expect us to lose to this terrible Atletico team. A team Liverpool will absolutely steamroll.

and here I was thinking Barcelona will get revenge vs Liverpool in the Champions League this season lol.

Who cares. Glorified money grab half-friendly tournament. Innit.

Or is it?

kattanib

I was in the stadium. The only positive is the look at EV’s face at the end of the 1st half. The entire stadium were boowing all of a sudden and EV looked at the stadium screen to see what’s causing all the fuss .. EV saw his own face at the screen :)

Total-Football

What's even weird is that we played the best football this season for 70 minutes. We bossée them and we could have had 4 goals if not for centimeters (offside handball etc). But the shitting the bed last 20 minutes is very defining of barca Valverde.

IT'S TIME TO GO

raedkuwait

I was in the stadium. The only positive is the look at EV’s face at the end of the 1st half. The entire stadium were boowing all of a sudden and EV looked at the stadium screen to see what’s causing all the fuss .. EV saw his own face at the screen :)
Haha that must have felt good

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's baffling that he gets whistled in Arabia and not in Camp Nou... But yeah, 1 win in our last 5 games (3 draws and 1 defeat), but yeah, nothing to see here we top of La Liga!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Barça's board meeting that takes place on Monday already stands for two weeks and has nothing to do with today's result. [@moillorens]

Guillermo Amor (director of institutional and sporting relations): "We have full confidence in the team, in the players and also in the coach..." [movistar]

It is what it is folks!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Imagine my surprise....

waTKyNf.jpg

Home of Barca Fans