Lionel Messi - v7

Givenchy

lets wait for the serious competition before we draw any conclusions about his attitude.. nobody really gives a shit about preseason

FinBarcelonafan

I don't see anything crazy in the video. Why would he ever care about some preseason match anyway? I am sure if we play good football and win again, he will be fine..

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I don't see anything crazy in the video. Why would he ever care about some preseason match anyway? I am sure if we play good football and win again, he will be fine..

It's literally just Messi being serious and detached just as he is 95% of the time when he is not mad after being fouled or happy after scoring or assisting :lol:

kattanib

I bet him and the old La Masia players can now see and face the reality that they are about to pass the torch to the next generation. We are past the denial phase thanks to this latest clean up in squad

kattanib

Tata used to be scared of Messi.

Andoni Zubizarreta: "Tata Martino, when he was at Barca, used to say to Leo: I know that if you call the president, he throws me out, but hell, you don't have to tell me every day. I already know it".

https://442.perfil.com/noticias/futbol/frase-martino-messi-poder-barcelona.phtml

Screen-Shot-2020-09-21-at-10-34-59-PM.png

How legit is this?

Chainsaw

Killahead

Home of Barca Fans