Lionel Messi - v7

Newcomer

Exactly, Mbappe, Di Maria and Neymar are going to have a fun time dancing around Lenglet

Hahaha, you must have outdated data.

Di Maria is sooooooo bad this season. It must be his evil twin Demon Di Mario playing. Really, it is worth questioning if he should get handed a new contract. I like him a lot but he is bang average and when i say average, it is compared to the avrage level of Ligue 1 players, PSG players not included. He does nothing. At all.

Mbapp? can't run past anybody right now, can't dribble, can't shoot, can't make an header. Only thing he can do right now is back heel pass to the opposition.

Neymar is a bit better than the other two but he is coming back, again, from an injury and is far from his optimal form.

I guess even Todibo would be enough to keep them quiet, let alone Lenglet.

soul24rage

Di Maria is sooooooo bad this season. It must be his evil twin Demon Di Mario playing. Really, it is worth questioning if he should get handed a new contract. I like him a lot but he is bang average and when i say average, it is compared to the avrage level of Ligue 1 players, PSG players not included. He does nothing. At all.

Mbapp? can't run past anybody right now, can't dribble, can't shoot, can't make an header. Only thing he can do right now is back heel pass to the opposition.

Neymar is a bit better than the other two but he is coming back, again, from an injury and is far from his optimal form.

Really can't see that happening, but I am sooo hoping you are right :)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Di Maria is a big-game player, i wouldnt surprise if he plays well against barca. Mbappe might be bad but a player with his pace is always a danger, especially when you havd Lenglet. Neymar played well last matches and he has enough time to get to his best.

Newcomer

Really can't see that happening, but I am sooo hoping you are right :)

The focus in the mtch will be on Ansu Fati or Demb?l? against Florenzi and the other winger against Bakker or Kurzawa.

It will be like Coman making love to Kehrer during the CL finals.

I have no doubt about this. Our only saving grace will be a great game by Navas.

serghei

The focus in the mtch will be on Ansu Fati or Demb?l? against Florenzi and the other winger against Bakker or Kurzawa.

I have no doubt about this. Our only saving grace will be a great game by Navas.

What is this lol :lol:.

feggydinho

Actually feel sorry for him that he has to deal with such incompetent clowns outside of Pedri, FDJ, and Araujo.

funny enough, we might have lost if he played today the way he played against Bilbao (even if the team is nothing to write home about, they need to defend together to even have hope of winning). However, we seem to be really fucked

Newcomer

What is this lol :lol:.

I know, i know, you can't even recognize those names and i totally get you. They are so bad. Even an injured Demb?l? will have a field day against them...

Florenzi and Kurzawa... Is there a worst duo of fullback in the world ? i don't think so.

JamDav1982

Fati wont be fit to start.

As it stands the front three PSG will face will be Griezmann, Messi and Dembele.

Home of Barca Fans