Lionel Messi - v7

snowy

Stick around long enough Pootie Tang and you'll see Leo taking the rap left and right for everything that goes wrong in this team.

Even if he's not playing haha

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
But had we signed Neymar and nobody else Messi would have been a lot happier. We still signed De Jong and Griez which are top players.

In reality it's an ageing team and the coach that are the problem. But try telling Messi that Suarez needs fucking off and Valverde needs shooting.

Messi has become part of the problem. Backing an inept fraud and his pub player best mate

De Jong was long overdue but the Griezmann signing was long rumoured to not be favored by the senior players nevermind Messi and in his interview that tepid response says quite a bit

Messi is part of the problem? :shakeshead:

Richard.H

Lucho didn't win it in 15/16 with a much much better squad. We had a great chance to win CL last year because of an easy draw and that flukey first leg over Liverpool, but our squad was nowhere near the best in Europe. Without Messi, that team would have struggled finishing top 4-6 in England.

Much better squad in 15/16?? Messi was injured for half the season, Iniesta was nowhere near the same as 14/15, and Suarez couldn’t score a goal in the CL to save his life.

Ritchie

De Jong was long overdue but the Griezmann signing was long rumoured to not be favored by the senior players nevermind Messi and in his interview that tepid response says quite a bit

Messi is part of the problem? :shakeshead:

He is by backing Valverde and his useless mate Suarez.

Even if he got Neymar we were still getting another thrashing in CL.

Messi's brilliance alone has won Barca last couple of league titles but he can't see what the problems are.

Last edited:
Much better squad in 15/16?? Messi was injured for half the season, Iniesta was nowhere near the same as 14/15, and Suarez couldn’t score a goal in the CL to save his life.

One of the most inaccurate posts I've ever seen lmao

1. Messi played 49 matches for Barcelona in 15/16. By what measure is that anywhere close to half a season injured...

2. Suarez scored 8 Cl goals in 9 matches that season. How is that "not scoring to save his life?" It's even more hilarious you say that given we're comparing the squad to last year where he only scored 1 goal in 10 matches .

3. Iniesta was also much better in 15/16 than 14/15.

Ritchie

One of the most inaccurate posts I've ever seen lmao

1. Messi played 49 matches for Barcelona in 15/16. By what measure is that anywhere close to half a season injured...

2. Suarez scored 8 Cl goals in 9 matches that season. How is that "not scoring to save his life?" It's even more hilarious you say that given we're comparing the squad to last year where he only scored 1 goal in 10 matches .

3. Iniesta was also much better in 15/16 than 14/15.

Suarez was the best striker in the world in 15/16. I wouldn't want him in my Sunday team nowadays.

snowy

Suarez was the best striker in the world in 15/16. I wouldn't want him in my Sunday team nowadays.

C'mon dude, he still woops most of us common mortals.

Strangely enough, I've got a good feeling about his output once he gets back. I see him averaging at least a .75 goal per 90 min + a minimum of 6 goals in the CL!

This gonna be the season where Gunslinsger Jaws goes all out like a f'kin comet in a blaze of glory :p

xXKonan

RAC1 says he asked the club if he can travel with the team to Dortmund to support the team even though he's not in any shape ready to play.

I'm slightly worried that a MSG front 3 is too slow. We have seen how raw pace on the wings makes us so much more dynamic. With MSG, opponents may just defend the centre of the pitch and find it easier to keep us contained.

FinBarcelonafan

I'm slightly worried that a MSG front 3 is too slow. We have seen how raw pace on the wings makes us so much more dynamic. With MSG, opponents may just defend the centre of the pitch and find it easier to keep us contained.

Griezmann and Messi will click very nicely together. Not worried. Midfield and Defense worries me the most. As long as DeJong and Arthur play we will be fine but defense has been garbage..

EdmondDantes

I'm worried what they will be like off the ball as well.

If they don't press, our midfield is fucked.

Home of Barca Fans