Lionel Messi - v7

eaman

Where does that ball hit his hand? It definitely didnt but if I'm slightly wrong he gained absolutely no advantage. Also that is nowhere near clear and obvious

CatalinR10

Where does that ball hit his hand? It definitely didnt but if I'm slightly wrong he gained absolutely no advantage. Also that is nowhere near clear and obvious

from another replay it showed that it slightly hit his right hand before coming down.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Should’ve taken that penalty himself at the end of the 1st half and been subbed off as precaution during the break.

clemente

If rules aren't an anti-football disgrace and he doesn't give penalty to his bestie, that would be a hat-trick in the first half

Altomonte

Messi demonstrated today that he cares more about his team than about his personal stats. When he felt discomfort after having won the penalty he let Suarez take it.
His first half performance was exceptional, worth a hat trick performance instead of a single goal. As to the disallowed goal, it reminded me of the one he scored against Atletico Madrid in Saudi Arabia. If that goal had counted, Valverde would probably still be manager.
Today's VAR decision was - in my view - even worse than the call in Saudi Arabia. Where was the hand ball? Or was the goal disallowed because he seemed to push a defender before scoring?
Anyway, it was one of his best 30-minute stretches this season. Napoli could not contain him. Even when they fouled him and took him down he still kept moving and scored.

Home of Barca Fans