Lionel Messi - v7

Batistuta9

You are thick as pig shit, I've said multiple times Ronaldo didn't deserve to win it.

Why is this guy coming on a barca forum trying to convince us messi doesn't deserve the ballon d'or. We watched every barca game and messi was practically motm in every one. We know he deserves it. You should be happy, I think ronaldo won an award today, some serie a pity award. Siiuuuu

Sorin

I wouldn't have any problems if some Liverpool fan came and argued that VVD or Mane deserved the award more than Messi or that they were better. Even though I'd disagree, I could still see arguments in their favor. But to come here and say that CRonaldo had more of a shout to Ballon d'Or than Messi is simply idiotic by any measure. Not even Juve fans would argue for this shit. :lol:

Hardy

EK0EGgyXsAY-vGt

Copperpot

Banned
We watched every barca game and messi was practically motm in every one. We know he deserves it.

So Barcelona = the whole sport of football?

Liverpool fans have watched every Liverpool game, they will say VVD deserves it.

Manchester City fans have watched every Manchester City game, they will argue a player from one of their treble winning team deserve it.

I would argue a player from one of these teams (football is a team game and all about winning) is more deserving than a Barcelona representative this year.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans