Philippe Coutinho

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Had a much better 15 minutes in the second half , 1st half was horrible.

Either it's him being rusty from injury or he went back to his old self. No denying that he looked rejuvenated at the start of the season and was one of the best players for Barca.

eaman

I'm not sure if it's a lack of vision or bad decision making with him sometimes. He had messi open on two occasions for a clear pass that would've been great chances and he chose the wrong pass into a crowded area. He had some good moments alright

serghei

Don't know what you guys are saying, but he was good to me overall. Always making runs in the box to support the forwards which is exactly what we usually miss. Scored a goal, could've scored more, could've had 1-2 assists as well.

This was a good game for our offense in general. All of them were good or great. Neither had a bad game. Even Dembele and Trincao were looking very sharp and almost combined for a great goal.

Rory

For me he's a flair player but not a creative player. I used to think they go hand in hand which they often do. I think he is creative on an individual level but rarely does it transfer to his team game.

Which is fine when someone like Messi is on the pitch that can offer the creativity in a team way.

mc_lovin

Solid game, but hes a placeholder at best. Not a key player by any stretch. You can easily get the same quality for a third of his salary.

sikkboy

For me he's a flair player but not a creative player. I used to think they go hand in hand which they often do. I think he is creative on an individual level but rarely does it transfer to his team game.

Which is fine when someone like Messi is on the pitch that can offer the creativity in a team way.

I think you're spot on here. He really should have done better today.

Sorin

Man, he looks slow as hell out there. Seems like all those muscles he put on are a double edged sword. Harder to disposes but the speed he had in Liverpool is mostly gone. Every movement seems laboured and difficult, like he has lead in his boots. No pace, no acceleration, nothing. The only thing that I liked from him is his off the ball movement and we can get that for a fraction of the cost.

Hope to see Konrad in some matches in that position and we won't get Coutinho forced down or throat 24/7 from Koeman.

CatalinR10

Don't know what you guys are saying, but he was good to me overall. Always making runs in the box to support the forwards which is exactly what we usually miss. Scored a goal, could've scored more, could've had 1-2 assists as well.

This was a good game for our offense in general. All of them were good or great. Neither had a bad game. Even Dembele and Trincao were looking very sharp and almost combined for a great goal.

He missed 2 sitters and an open net in the first half.

Like I give a shit he made some runs here and there when he was pathetic in front of goal.

JohnN

We were worse after he was subbed because many players got subbed and the team lost balance for a bit. I didn't spot him being so bad. He was solid.
The difference a no.9 makes, even one of braith's level is massive. That's another reason we lost a gear in the second half.

Home of Barca Fans