Ousmane Dembélé

Dinho10

Even if he didn't travel far he still an idiot for ignoring team doctors advice. These people are paid to look after the players health and he goes disregard them like their nothing. I hope it serves a lesson to him.

Alik

Even if he didn't travel far he still an idiot for ignoring team doctors advice. These people are paid to look after the players health and he goes disregard them like their nothing. I hope it serves a lesson to him.

What doctors advice?

El Gato

Villarato!
Not duplicitous? Sticking together? LMAO please spare me. You only recently had your own Portuguese speaking clique vs Spanish speaking clique going on. And I'd much rather be playing under Club De Amigo clan ( which I'm not even 100% sure exists) than under Ramos. Leader? Team player ? Let's ask Reguillon if he agrees .

:lol:

Oh dear.

Tackle

[tw]1163888613018492930[/tw]
ECb16HLX4AEgy2p.jpg

Leo_Messi

I have not read a single post in this thread yet but not the least surprised that injury-prone players such as Dembélé have recurring injury problems under Malmierda's and his staff's "guidance" and "leadership".

When I read an interview with Spalletti in local Italian media last autumn before our second meeting during the group stage, where he spoke about how poor and lethargic our preparation was pre-game, a lot of my previous questions in regards to the team's lack of fighting spirit, energy, pressing etc. were answered.

Nell'ultima conferenza ha detto che se aveste preparato la gara come il Barcellona, l'Inter avrebbe perso 18-0. Era una critica o un elogio?

https://sport.sky.it/calcio/champions-league/2018/11/05/inter-barcellona-spalletti-conferenza.html

“Si preparásemos los partidos como el Barça, perderíamos 18-0”

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...25854788/barca-spalletti-inter-champions.html

Luciano Spalletti Says Inter Would 'Lose 18-0' If They Warmed Up Like Barcelona

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ld-lose-18-0-if-they-warmed-up-like-barcelona

Nothing more needs to be added. Us getting played off the park against an amputated Liverpool team with average individual players (by large) compared to our team, put the final nail in the coffin, and was a clear-cut example of our pathetic fitness levels.

This cancerous board, Malmierda and some of the entitled and over the hill seniors deserve each other. Like parasitic worms that live off each other. Sadly they do it in my beloved club which is what is unacceptable.

EDIT: His injury comes at a bad time but he will only miss 3 games or at most 4. Not the end of the world.

[tw]1163764114189144064[/tw]

Marçal Lorente says that he was told that Dembélé noticed discomfort in his calf during the pre-game warmup at San Mamés but did not tell about it. Played the whole game without a single burst. Says that the guy is immature and irresponsible despite his great talent.

Hard to disagree with that opinion if true but once again where was the technical staff? Are they not supposed to monitor players during warm ups and notice every irregularity?

It's hardly a secret that a player wants to do everything in his power to play even if half-fit hence such episodes not being unheard of.

Dembélé is definitely at fault here but our "brilliant" staff looks bad as well.

I don't recall Dembélé's entire injury history by memory but I don't think that he has ever suffered from as many injuries and as frequently as he has at Barça. Something is not right and I would be surprised if Dembélé is the only one to blame.

Explains his pathetic performance.

EDIT: His agent just confirmed that Dembélé visited his mom at Rennes and never left for Senegal. That he only realized that he was injured on Monday. The last claim sounds like bullshit to me though.

Last edited:

wisconsincule

It makes sense that he was hurt. There was an instance later in the game where Athletic had a break and I remember yelling at the tv for him to actually sprint and defend.

He needs to figure it the fuck out.

Marshall D Teach

Coutinho to and Dembele are a virus on our club. Imagine if we bought Felix and Havertz with the money instead.

They may be better, but they would have been benched by Valverde so it wouldn’t have mattered regardless.

Felix especially would be utterly wasted under Valverde.

You could get a Neymar level talent and it wouldn’t matter because Valverde will keep him on the bench in favor of the finished seniors because of some bullshit about how “he still needs to adapt” or “he lacks stamina.”

Last edited:

George_Costanza

[tw]1163823196530991104[/tw]

1) Dembouz did not travel to Senegal, he traveled to Rennes to visit his mother.
2) Dembouz thought he was suffering from cramps and had no idea it was an injury until yesterday.

Shows how little the media knows!

Fake news everywhere and people buying into it.

Sad!

Lack of commitment and professionalism are so obvious with this team. I argued the same in the Luis Suarez thread, why the fuck he permits the players to travel when 1. they just came back from a long vacation, 2. a time when the players try to resume the routine for long league title battle.

Marshall D Teach

Lack of commitment and professionalism are so obvious with this team. I argued the same in the Luis Suarez thread, why the fuck he permits the players to travel when 1. they just came back from a long vacation, 2. a time when the players try to resume the routine for long league title battle.

Agreed. Valverde encourages this kind of behavior.

He just gave the players a vacation after the first match of the season ffs :lol:

What kind of message does that send?

Reminds me of Tata and his BBQs

Neyback19

Banned
It makes sense that he was hurt. There was an instance later in the game where Athletic had a break and I remember yelling at the tv for him to actually sprint and defend.

He needs to figure it the fuck out.

We could at least have started Rafinha instead of him if he had spoken up.

Neyback19

Banned
Dembélé is definitely at fault here but our "brilliant" staff looks bad as well.

I don't recall Dembélé's entire injury history by memory but I don't think that he has ever suffered from as many injuries and as frequently as he has at Barça. Something is not right and I would be surprised if Dembélé is the only one to blame.

Yet Dembele is the only one at the club who seems to have these recurring muscular issues.

Explains his pathetic performance.

He looks like more of an idiot but maybe not as shit a player. I guess that could be an improvement

Last edited:

serghei

I have not read a single post in this thread yet but not the least surprised that injury-prone players such as Dembélé have recurring injury problems under Malmierda's and his staff's "guidance" and "leadership".

When I read an interview with Spalletti in local Italian media last autumn before our second meeting during the group stage, where he spoke about how poor and lethargic our preparation was pre-game, a lot of my previous questions in regards to the team's lack of fighting spirit, energy, pressing etc. were answered.

Nell'ultima conferenza ha detto che se aveste preparato la gara come il Barcellona, l'Inter avrebbe perso 18-0. Era una critica o un elogio?

https://sport.sky.it/calcio/champions-league/2018/11/05/inter-barcellona-spalletti-conferenza.html

“Si preparásemos los partidos como el Barça, perderíamos 18-0”

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...25854788/barca-spalletti-inter-champions.html

Luciano Spalletti Says Inter Would 'Lose 18-0' If They Warmed Up Like Barcelona

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ld-lose-18-0-if-they-warmed-up-like-barcelona

Nothing more needs to be added. Us getting played off the park against an amputated Liverpool team with average individual players (by large) compared to our team, put the final nail in the coffin, and was a clear-cut example of our pathetic fitness levels.

This cancerous board, Malmierda and some of the entitled and over the hill seniors deserve each other. Like parasitic worms that live off each other. Sadly they do it in my beloved club which is what is unacceptable.

EDIT: His injury comes at a bad time but he will only miss 3 games or at most 4. Not the end of the world.

Exactly.

We then wonder why we can't cope with Liverpool's intensity. Their preparation in terms of fitness, pacing etc is probably at a different level, compared with or relaxed, complacent attitude.

Everything starts with the board and the management team. Get rid of both, or at least get rid of the one with the most immediate impact on the players, (which is clown in chief Valverde and his useless staff), and then we'll see which player is a lost cause and which is affected by poor management.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans