Ousmane Dembélé

Messigician

📰[TV3 - Lluis Canut] | Dembele is transferable. Koeman is less and less convinced with him and the coach's hopes have faded. Koeman is open to his exit and if he doesn't leave, Bar?a won't be able to sign a new player.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Still think we should keep him for another season. If at the end of this season nothing changes, then undoubtedly kick his ass out.

FC B

Read United want a loan deal plus option to buy, in that case he should definitely stay. Try one more year, likely his last chance.

Neeraj

I want someone of his profile at the club, but I've grown weary of him never being fit. I think it will turn out to be one of those cases where we are always waiting and hoping, only to be let down again. I blame the club's physical fitness team, but I don't see everything changing immediately, so I wouldn't mind him being sold.

Best case option - Sell Dembele for a decent fee + fail to get Depay.

behindbrowneyes

I want someone of his profile at the club, but I've grown weary of him never being fit.

In the first 30 seconds of this video you can see that they are doing lots of individual effort to reduce injury-risk. He is doing individual exercises no one else does. That doesn't guarentee he won't get injured again, but it reduces the risk and shows that the medical staff is aware of his individual needs.

gasgas

In the first 30 seconds of this video you can see that they are doing lots of individual effort to reduce injury-risk. He is doing individual exercises no one else does. That doesn't guarentee he won't get injured again, but it reduces the risk and shows that the medical staff is aware of his individual needs.

So much energy spent in salvaging a backup winger

Sell, get a generic winger in the mold of Perisic to rest Fati and we are good to go

xxxxxx

We'll sell Dembele for like 50m and get Depay and Garcia.

I'd rather keep Dembele if it means we're signing Depay.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If he comes good, great but I have no expectations for the player apart from getting injured soon again. I would much rather see Trincao take his minutes

Porque

Where did the idea come by that suddenly we need to sell Dembele to be able to sign?

Shit our finances must really suck then, if that is true.

Not opposed to losing Dembele but after this season, not now. His profile is what we need in the squad and I don't see anything else like it in the market for the budget we have.

Home of Barca Fans