Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're not going to sign anyone. Gotta admit Bruno Fernandes was an intriguing prospect. We need a creative midfielder that doesn't look lost and from what I've read he got a motor like Vidal in him.

Smoke and mirrors.

That is what it is.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We're not going to sign anyone. Gotta admit Bruno Fernandes was an intriguing prospect. We need a creative midfielder that doesn't look lost and from what I've read he got a motor like Vidal in him.

Smoke and mirrors.

That is what it is.

I disagree. Think we are bringing in an attacking player one way or another. Worst case it will be Vela :lol:

FC433

Smoke and mirrors.

That is what it is.

We already got Coutinho. I would not add any attacking CM without selling Coutinho first. The same can be said about CF. Suarez must leave before we bring anyone else.

wisconsincule

We already got Coutinho. I would not add any attacking CM without selling Coutinho first. The same can be said about CF. Suarez must leave before we bring anyone else.

Agree with this. I wouldn’t be surprised if Coutinho is here next season. No clue where he will play as Messi and Griezmann occupy the same space.

I don’t see many clubs wanting him unfortunately.

Raketa10

We won't sign anyone and maybe it's for the best. We are doing everything wrong so in this state of panic we would probably burn our money on the likes of Rodrigo or Tadic so it's probably much better not to sign anyone and save the money for summer. This season will probably end up being bad in either way so I'd rather prepare for the next one.

I only hope we'll start planing summer transfer window immediately since we'll need a complete overhaul. As things stand right now we will need a new manager, new CB, new fullback, new midfielder and new striker. We will probably try to sell Coutinho, Rakitic, Vidal and Semedo and especially with Cou that won't be easy at all. There is a lot of work to do and I hope we won't be sleeping until July.

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

So it went from Rodrigo to suddenly buying Bruno Fernandes and loaning Rodrigo to Tadic and now we're back at having no idea at all? Typical Barca transfer window stuff :lol:

malvolio

Window is closing on Friday. We had enough time this month to complete a transfer, but I think we just weren't really interested to do something now.

Home of Barca Fans