La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And Lahoz isn't?

Lahoz is not a Real Madrid fan. People think he's a Real Madrid fan because he lets players play a little bit rough and because Jordi Alba got sent off for not being able to keep his mouth shut, but he does that everywhere. La Liga, Champions League, European Qualifiers....

Lahoz is a character. A weird one, and a funny one too, but not a biased one. Maybe an average referee that need to take control of the game and stop loving the spotlight, but not a biased one.

If you go to Real Madrid forums you have their fans hating Lahoz too and calling him for a Cule because of some decisions that went against them :shrug:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You had Norwegian commentators/analysts complaining about Lahoz after he reffed one of our European Qualifying games. Is he Anti-Norway then? Nope.

Messi983

Exactly, he's just a s*** ref. :p

ERgFBNoXUAIPT68

El Gato

Villarato!
I personally only dislike the guy for the vehement appearance of never needing VAR to reassess any decisions that are clearly contentious. And I know the protocol on this is very dodgy, because he clearly has to get told to go to the monitor for something obviously wrong, but I've never seen it happen and there are several situations in the back of my mind where something just wasn't right. Plus he's fucked over many teams with horror decisions in previous years. Can't remember if the Sane offside call vs Liverpool 2 years ago that got Pep sent off was his sole call or if it was the linesman's, but his shit really sticks to the mind because of how OTT he is.

He doesn't swing clearly one way or another like some other refs had a tendency and inclination to, Iturralde Gonzalez for example. He's just trying to be 'a man' and often lets drama ensue. Still remember this here, though it's not entirely his fault, but he could have done more and I don't think he's added time for Cuellar's shenanigans:

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Wait, Real Madrid actually have a game on friday before their return leg against City.
We're the only ones left without a friday game now.

El Gato

Villarato!
I got no words for how good it feels to finally be able to get the win and attest to the quality of this mentally fragile side. All of them have far more to give than what happens for them.

Mariano is literally straight out of The Goal movie. Love the lad.

El Gato

Villarato!
BTW when was the last time Barcelona hasn’t scored a goal against RM in any game played in a given season? Surely it’s some decades back.

Home of Barca Fans