La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

:lol::lol:

That's going to be 9 league titles in 12 years for us, most likely.

Domestic dominance of this level when RM, AM are regular CL contenders.

SIUUUUUUUUU

mc_lovin

Says it all that Vinicius is their most threatening attacker. Clasico will decide the league if Madrid lose (I suppose).

serghei

:lol::lol:

That's going to be 9 league titles in 12 years for us, most likely.

Domestic dominance of this level when RM, AM are regular CL contenders.

SIUUUUUUUUU

Way too early for this. It's wide open and the only way we gain a serious advantage is if we win the Clasico. We have the harder games left compared to AM. If we win the Clasico we are +5 and Madrid have to go to Betis which is a hard game.

Messi983

LE.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Says it all that Vinicius is their most threatening attacker. Clasico will decide the league if Madrid lose (I suppose).

It might not, because I think if you make it further in the CL then any slip ups there will likely cause slip ups in the league. So league is close regardless of Clasico. But Madrid is DEFINITELY out of the CL if we do not get a sufficient result in the Clasico.

Vilarrubi

This changes the dynamic of the Clasico completely. A draw won’t do for Madrid now, they need to attack to win leaving more space, usually ends badly for them. If they’d have been ahead they could have played to their strengths like the first Clasico, playing compact and more defensive. Siiiiuuuuu.

serghei

It might not, because I think if you make it further in the CL then any slip ups there will likely cause slip ups in the league. So league is close regardless of Clasico. But Madrid is DEFINITELY out of the CL if we do not get a sufficient result in the Clasico.

I think there are a few tricky away games for us, but we can use Camp Nou to secure the title, because I can see us winning almost 100% points at home.

But imo you guys are still favorites because you have a longer, more quality squad. While we are very short in this area.

Is hazard really injuried?

Yea, bad luck for us.

Home of Barca Fans