La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That goes without saying. If I had to bet on someone succeeding though , it would be Rodrygo.

Jovic truly plays like someone with 0 confidence and Vinicius still cant finish to save his life.

serghei

That goes without saying. If I had to bet on someone succeeding though , it would be Rodrygo.

Jovic truly plays like someone with 0 confidence and Vinicius still cant finish to save his life.

There's a similarity between Vinicius and Dembele for sure. I think Dembele, bar for his injuries, is the better player though. I don't see it with Rodrygo. I think Vinicius is the more promising of the two because of his raw speed and athleticism.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
There's a similarity between Vinicius and Dembele for sure. I think Dembele, bar for his injuries, is the better player though. I don't see it with Rodrygo. I think Vinicius is the more promising of the two because of his raw speed and athleticism.

Have to disagree. While Rodrygo might not have that speed to pass his man like Vinicius does , he is alot more calmer on the ball and alot more clinical.

Agree on the Dembele part , bar his injuries he is definitely the better player , especially more clutch.

Latschenkiefer

This must be a joke. Most of Real Madrid's heading goals in the past included blocking the way of the opponent's players for a free Ramos header.

serghei

This must be a joke. Most of Real Madrid's heading goals in the past included blocking the way of the opponent's players for a free Ramos header.

50-50 call imo. It can be interpreted as an obstruction for sure. But I wanna see the same zealousness from the refs when Madrid score after duels like that.

El Gato

Villarato!

There's that, but it's a bit different because defenders usually don't get fouled and taken to the ground as a result. Ref here probably deemed it a pushoff which clattered Militao when it was fairly obvious he just wasn't looking and ran into the Sevilla player.

TrueCule

Daylight robbery, the goal that De Jong scored should have counted. That kind of contacts are never taken in consideration.

Home of Barca Fans