Junior Firpo

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
FDJ, Griezmann, Firpo is a great summer. Neymar would've been such a lopsided use of our money, when the team has much more room to improve in an overall/balanced way in multiple positions.

Devils

After Firpo, we should sign Van De Beek (after selling Coutinho and Rakitic).

Griezmann
FDJ
Firpo
VDB

GOAT summer.

Donatello

After Firpo, we should sign Van De Beek (after selling Coutinho and Rakitic).

Griezmann
FDJ
Firpo
VDB

GOAT summer.

I like VDB, but I've heard mixed opinions for him. Some say he is underrated, while some think he only had good 6 months.

And we still don't know what kind of midfielder that we need. First we need to decide what role are FDJ and Arthur are going to have.

Devils

[tw]1154092678277206018[/tw]

So much quality that even that delusional idiot Valverde can even see it.

:wow:

wisconsincule

FDJ, Griezmann, Firpo is a great summer. Neymar would've been such a lopsided use of our money, when the team has much more room to improve in an overall/balanced way in multiple positions.

Yup if this is done then it’s a good summer. Hopefully we can get rid of a midfielder (or two) and Rafinha.

Next summer the priority will be a true striker and CB.

FC433

^
Vidal or Rakitic + Rafinha + loan either Puig or Alena.

And also we should loan Wague, Miranda and O. Busquets.

xXKonan

Philipp Max is a good LB, but he's one of those signings that you doubt has any future bar being a bench LB.

With Firpo, sure he won't be a starter but clearly has the tools to be more than just a bench LB at some point and could legit offer something different to Alba.

Raketa10

It looks like we don't have money for him at the moment. I just hope we will manage sell Rafinha and someone else to fund this move or we will start another season with only one LB and that's not an option.

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

It looks like we don't have money for him at the moment. I just hope we will manage sell Rafinha and someone else to fund this move or we will start another season with only one LB and that's not an option.

I would have been fine with Felipe Luis or Nacho Monreal for a 2 year deal to provide cover for Alba and an additional emergency LCB, then seek a permanent solution. Right now I guess Roberto is the cover for left-back, don't really like that.

Home of Barca Fans