Junior Firpo

JohnN

And here is Firpo proving that Valverde is a weird guy not trusting him the last few games.

serghei

He is a good attacking fullback. I like him but needs to improve, especially in defense where he is average.

Sailor Mars

Just how ? sleeping alba is miles better than the performance he put in the last match !! yes it's decent for a player with this caliber but not a danger for Alba by any mean

Because I've soured on Alba after his performance at Anfield and the interview he gave afterwards. I also think Alba's form hasn't been great this season although he has still been good and better than Firpo.

I just think Alba looks a bit lazy and want the competition to make him worker harder on the pitch.

Nazario1985

This guy is a waste of time, not blaming him for the shit show put by maestro EV but at the basic level he has nothing to offer rather give some youngster a chance like he did we Wage.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This guy is a waste of time, not blaming him for the shit show put by maestro EV but at the basic level he has nothing to offer rather give some youngster a chance like he did we Wage.

Nah, he is pretty talented. Shows flashes of brilliance. He'll come good if we him give gametime and bring in a competent manager.

Home of Barca Fans