Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

ManusXavi

A desperate Liverpool only made 13 shots. That is not too bad of a night defensively.
Unfortunate that the way the forth goal was conceded clouds us

Barcilliant

See the last ten minutes where we made a million passes near the Liverpool box but everyone is looking to walk the ball into the net or pass to Messi?

No leadership. Noone wants to take the shot. There is a culture problem at Barca. Fuckers like Suarez do nothing and yell at the youngsters. That fucker Valverde pampers the seniors and doesn't promote youth

Physically we are one of the worst sides in Europe, slow and unfit.

Fuck Valverde and this useless team.

Barcilliant

A top manager is the least of it. We also need a new LW a new ST and a attacking midfielder to replace Iniesta, in a market where hardly any great players are available to buy in these positions. De Ligt will sort the defense if Semedo becomes a regular so at least we are sorted there.

We have to start with a top manager. Someone who will rebuild the team and get rid of dead wood.

A top manager will take the tough decisions.

Either SOS to Pep, Xavi or Jupp Heynkes.

Tekkers

See the last ten minutes where we made a million passes near the Liverpool box but everyone is looking to walk the ball into the net or pass to Messi?

No leadership. Noone wants to take the shot. There is a culture problem at Barca. Fuckers like Suarez do nothing and yell at the youngsters. That fucker Valverde pampers the seniors and doesn't promote youth

Physically we are one of the worst sides in Europe, slow and unfit.

Fuck Valverde and this useless team.

dembele is the only one who takes those shots and chances, and he better convert or else he's subject to on field criticism from suarez and off field criticism from barca fans who criticize his "IQ" because he missed a shot, despite the fact that he's the only one on the teams who doesn't consistently bitch up in messi's presence

RomanianCule

what a fucking racist you are.

This is surprise to me to read it. I am no racist. I have no hatred or even dislike in my body for any group so long as they are good people or even try to be good people.

to be black or white footballer has no difference.

This is to deny reality. White are not as physical gifted. We have a need for physicality, quickness, strength and stamina and we do not have it. Lenglet and Roberto are like the human example of everything that is wrong with this team.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
6 hours later and I still can't fucking believe we bottled this lead against such a weak Liverpool.

We have been crying years that we didnt have a midfielder that could escape oppositions' pressure ever since Xavi left. And here we are wondering why the fuck Arthur was sitting on the bench this whole tie when that was exactly what Barca needed. Hope we get an announcement asap of Valverde getting fired.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Kudos to Liverpool. Forced a toothless Barça into mistakes and absolutely deserved the win. Looking forward to Ajax being Champions of Europe, though full strength Liverpool with Firmino and Salah back will be tough. Honestly, will probably be a more entertaining Final without this Barça side in it.

Worst play of the game was Alba's back pass to Messi with a 3v1/4v2 break on and the goal gaping. WTF!!!? Just fucking put it in the net, or at least give it to the unmarked man on your left (Coutinho).

That, and his defensive errors...smdh

BerkeleyBernie

6 hours later and I still can't fucking believe we bottled this lead against such a weak Liverpool.

We have been crying years that we didnt have a midfielder that could escape oppositions' pressure ever since Xavi left. And here we are wondering why the fuck Arthur was sitting on the bench this whole tie when that was exactly what Barca needed. Hope we get an announcement asap of Valverde getting fired.

Arthur wasn't up to this one, either. Still has a tendency to dwell on the ball too long and was dispossessed. Didn't look good out there today.

Richard.H

This shit still stings badly. I can’t believe our team gave such a heartless effort. Full weeks rest and these fuckers can’t sprint even if their life depended on it. Lazy overpaid cunts. Fuk EV too for being a cuckold. His head has to be the first on the floor in Plaça Catalunya

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Arthur wasn't up to this one, either. Still has a tendency to dwell on the ball too long and was dispossessed. Didn't look good out there today.

For me that was exactly what we needed someone that would get out of the opposition pressure. While I personally turned the TV off when Liverpool scored the fourth (which was around the time he got subbed in), its hard to blame any substitute at that point when everything was gone to shit.

Im absolutely sure that if Arthur Vidal Raki started that Barca would have gone through.

jairzinho

This is a bad dream I will wake up from soon... treble was on FFS easiest UCL draw we will ever have

Feels like a nightmare. To think we couldn’t deal with Shakiri, Origi and the likes. We lacked a controller in midfield and a player with pace up front to hit them on the counter.

Last edited:

gun-powder

All this from the shit board we have bartemou , I blame those people who voted to him during no confidence and give him the chance to ruined our club again such apathetic... Second valverdi from last year i was screaming to get rid of him even if we win the triple .this guy killed barca style and he make us such a small team trying not conceding agoal and playing like chicken.. really i want him to get sacked tonight..

First time poster but a long time lurker. I’m really not sure how to shake this off. In all my years as a Barca supporter, this feels like rock bottom. I’ve never seen the club we love so much get mocked this badly by outsiders. I hope our spineless board and manager get replaced because they have humiliated our brand.

Home of Barca Fans