CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

Gari

The logic is as follows: If we are the second composition of the team barely barely knocked out PSG, then the first composition of the team, we will destroy .... Barca.The first match lost at home is silent.

Last edited:

clemente

Remember on their youtube fan page before PSG game talking about how Rashford and Martial are better than Mbappe, will make sure to tune into their channel before our match to see what kind of delusions they will talk then, probably gonna compare Shaw to Alba.

Centauri B

Against AM:

--------Ruiz--------Boateng--------Malcom--------
------------------------------------------------------
---------Aleñá------Todibo-----------Vidal----------
Miranda------Umtiti------Vermaelen------Semedo
--------------------Cillessen------------------------

This +10000000000

chillooout

I am Manutd fan, I totally agree. The fans annoy me very much too. Their understanding is kind of naive like the English media. Barca let's go all the way.

soul24rage

Some Updates on Man Utd 1st team players during the International Break

-Lindelof: pulled out of the NT due to wife giving birth

-Martial, Shaw, Matic, and Sanchez all injured. The first 3 should be back when the international break is over while Sanchez won't make either ties vs Barca.

-Lingard: not called up for England for not being fully fit although played in Man Utd's game on Saturday.

-Smalling, Herrera, Fred and Young also not called up, but all of them are fit.

-Lukaku: is in the Belgium NT but will be assessed whether he will partake in the friendly due to his injury

-De Gea, Rashford (although looks a bit injured to me with his ankle), Valencia, Bailley, McTominay and Pogba are ready for the international friendlies.

Centauri B

Some Updates on Man Utd 1st team players during the International Break

-Lindelof: pulled out of the NT due to wife giving birth

-Martial, Shaw, Matic, and Sanchez all injured. The first 3 should be back when the international break is over while Sanchez won't make either ties vs Barca.

-Lingard: not called up for England for not being fully fit although played in Man Utd's game on Saturday.

-Smalling, Herrera, Fred and Young also not called up, but all of them are fit.

-Lukaku: is in the Belgium NT but will be assessed whether he will partake in the friendly due to his injury

-De Gea, Rashford (although looks a bit injured to me with his ankle), Valencia, Bailley, McTominay and Pogba are ready for the international friendlies.

Seems most of Man U will be taking some time off during the international break. Not very good news for us.

No way he is gona play Malcom :D :D :D

Well, he should.

BenRobbins

Barca setting some tickets for travelling United fans at 120 euros. Absolute joke.

United will now charge travelling barca fans the same amount and help subsidize United fans travel to spain.

Why does every spanish club keep doing this, it just fucks over their own fans.

Messigician

Barca setting some tickets for travelling United fans at 120 euros. Absolute joke.

United will now charge travelling barca fans the same amount and help subsidize United fans travel to spain.

So?

Sorin

Ok, then what's the problem if our fans will pay for it?

What do you think you should pay for a ticket in the QF of the CL then? For example I paid 100 euros for a mid level seat in a nothing game against Villareal a few years ago and I only have a fraction of the income people from the UK or Spain have. 120 for an unique opportunity in the CL quarters seems fine to me.

I sincerely don't understand the outrage.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

Ok, then what's the problem if our fans will pay for it?

What do you think you should pay for a ticket in the QF of the CL then? For example I paid 100 euros for a mid level seat in a nothing game against Villareal a few years ago and I only have a fraction of the income people from the UK or Spain have. 120 for an unique opportunity in the CL quarters seems fine to me.

I sincerely don't understand the outrage.

You are happy that your club is screwing your own fans over who follow them week in week out across spain and throughout europe during the CL when ticket prices rarely make that much of a difference to the club?

Its not about people who go to one game in their life time, its about people who go alot during every season. It needs to be stopped and clubs have been trying to change this for years across europe but a couple of spanish clubs continuously seem to screw over visitors for european games the last few seasons.

Im not sure if there is any Barca fans on here who travel to the away games in the CL but if there is they would see the issue.

It doesnt effect me personally i have no chance of ever getting away CL tickets for United but it does need to change and the club doing this is not helping the issue.

Home of Barca Fans