Giovani Lo Celso

Lutece FC

did you really put as your signature a video with Barcelona ,, robbing " PSG while being on a Barcelona forum ? :lol:

Aytekin robbed* not Barca. By the way there was an article yesterday, Aytekin no more referees knock-out matches in Champions League. He was sanctioned clearly. Just read the video, and share your opinion with me. Have you ever see something like this in football ?

Givenchy

Aytekin robbed* not Barca. By the way there was an article yesterday, Aytekin no more referees knock-out matches in Champions League. He was sanctioned clearly. Just read the video, and share your opinion with me. Have you ever see something like this in football ?

i saw something like that in football once before.. think it was a fella by the name of Tom Ovrebo :pep:

Lutece FC

i saw something like that in football once before.. think it was a fella by the name of Tom Ovrebo :pep:

Thanks for your honesty.
And yeah Ovrebo vs Aytekin not sure who wins.

in Recent years Real benefited a lot of strange refereeing.

Let's go back to Lo Celso please. He deserves it. I think Betis will trigger its clause.

Ovrebo gave an interview to Marca last year, he said that this night was his worst in his career, and probably blemished his carrer.
I'm waiting for the interview of Aytekin.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Thanks for your honesty.

Let's go back to Lo Celso please. He deserves it. I think Betis will trigger its clause.

Ovrebo gave an interview to Marca last year, he said that this night was his worst in his career, and probably blemished his carrer.

Of course they will trigger the clause. They can already make a profit if they were to sell it right after. They would be stupid not to do it and they aren't.

Not much fussed about him leaving but disappointed with the reported fee. Lower than market value.

Lutece FC

Of course they will trigger the clause. They can already make a profit if they were to sell it right after. They would be stupid not to do it and they aren't.

Not much fussed about him leaving but disappointed with the reported fee. Lower than market value.

Paris didn't have the choice... FFP.. And Tuchel didn't want him apparently.

Givenchy

Thanks for your honesty.

dude it didn't just blemish his career.. iirc he actually had to retire due to the amount of death threats he got.

Newcomer

Paris didn't have the choice... FFP.. And Tuchel didn't want him apparently.

Yeah, i know. Apparently we have to sell for around 100 M (except if we get some unexpected money like UEFA cash prize if we go far or some new sponsorship or more revenue from Jordan collab) this summer for FFP.
After that summer, we should have new TV rights, Accor money and other stuff to be cool.

We are running short on the expendables though. Our bench has been ravaged by FFP requirement. Krycho, Trapp, Lo Celso, Adli should bring around 50-60 M. Too bad Rabiot fucked us over. 40-50 M down the drain.

CatalinR10

yes , i clearly have seen stuff like that in football.

1.Mascherano's handball wasn't a penalty , it was too close to the ball when PSG player wanted to cross. I've seen penalties like that not given to us on a weekly basis before.

2.On the foul against Cavanni , as soon as he felt Pique's hands on him he went down , u want a yellow for that ? Lmao

3.Faul on Neymar was clear , that dude went in like in a swimming pool , Neymar knew how to get the penalty.

4. Well deserved yellow for that Neymar foul from the back . U wanted a red for that ? Lol

5. I like how the Real Madrid guy comenting on youtube said clear penalty at Pique's handball while the handball was outside the box , his hand was close to his body but whatever , if u whistle that for a handball , it's outside the box. Watch it in slowmotion , he got hit in the hand right when he was about to enter the box.

6. Mascherano slightly hit him after he shoot the ball 10 meters above the post from 5 meters away. The Neymar penalty was more clear than this one.

7. Yeah that was a dive from Suarez but at the same time the PSG deffender didn't even look at the ball , his eyes were on Suarez and his hands on his throat.

If u complain that this was the biggest robbery in history for these actions in the video then just LOL. I remember a few years back when we played City the referee wrongly denied 3 goals for us due to offsides which were not . Barca fans didn't complain because we didn't care and ended up winning that tie anyways , lol.

You can have your opinions like I have mine ....I don't care but coming in a BARCELONA forum and having that signature....I have no ideea how mods didn't ban you yet , a joke really.

Also complaining that you didn't get through because of refereeing after u won first game with 4-0 is pathetic. Still to this day I simply can't understand how u managed to fuck up that tie so badly.

Jair Ventura

Yeah, i know. Apparently we have to sell for around 100 M (except if we get some unexpected money like UEFA cash prize if we go far or some new sponsorship or more revenue from Jordan collab) this summer for FFP.
After that summer, we should have new TV rights, Accor money and other stuff to be cool.

We are running short on the expendables though. Our bench has been ravaged by FFP requirement. Krycho, Trapp, Lo Celso, Adli should bring around 50-60 M. Too bad Rabiot fucked us over. 40-50 M down the drain.

€100m Nike extension incoming. :cheers:

Messi983

They won’t have any money if they don’t qualify for the UCL. And I don’t think a player can move twice in one window.

From what I've read they only have to pay 22M (they've already paid 3M loan fee) in 3 installments (7, 7 and 8M) so don't think money will be a problem (they will probaly sell Junior Firpo to RM for around 30-40M) even if they won't qualify for the CL. And even less so if they plan to re-sell Lo Celso though they'll probably have to get a really good offer to consider that. Also, PSG will get 20% of future transfer fee when Betis will sell him.

Porque

Thing with Celso is that he will block the passage of Alena. Unless you loaned Alena to Betis in the Celso deal (which wouldnt be a bad thing to be fair) there is no point in paying 40m or so for him.

Setien has his flaws, Fabien Ruiz last year, Lo Celso this year, he has a knack of bringing out the best of this type of midfielder. We should make use of that with someone down the road (Alena? Puig? Collado?).

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans